Chapter 2

I called my aunt to tell her I would be coming to live with her. She lives in Italy and I decided I would go to study there for a year. She's a nice person even if I've only met her a few times. I call her and I get her consent to seeing as she hasn't seen me in years. If your curious about my mother she died when I was 14 from a villain attack. I haven't told anybody because I say it as another way for kacc- no bakugo to bully me. I'm still hurt to see that my 'friends' said those things about me. They stopped hanging out with me so I isolated myself in my room because they stopped hanging out with me. And I'm the clingy one. They're all selfish and stupid. That dumb ass icythot and pussypuller wanna say that they don't like me. Momo came into the relationship but I was the one that liked icythot. My aunt booked me a flight already. I leave at 3 in the morning. It's 12 right now I guess I could stay up and study for a while to become familiar with french.

***

I get on the plane and look for my seat. I ask the flight attendant where my seat is she guided me there I soon realized is as in first class. It's weird but fancy. I put my bags down and get comfortable. And before I know it I'm drifting off to sleep. Midway through the flight, I get hungry. I look over and see that they are passing out breakfast. Bacon eggs and an English muffin (I hate English muffins they are so dry) after I eat I go back to sleep and then I wake up again to see that I'm landing.  I get off the plane and got o baggage claim. After I get my bag I hear a voice.

???"IZUKUUUUUUUUUU"

I look over to see my aunt.

Izuku "Auntie"

his aunt 

her car 

I go over to my aunt(mina I just made up the name) I get pulled into a bone-crushing hug I think my back will end up broke if she keeps hugging me like this. 

Izuku-"Auntie mina"

Auntie mina"Yes izuku"

Izuku-"You're hurting my back"

Auntie mina"oh I'm sorry its been so long since I've seen you by the way hows your mother doing"

I look to the side 

Izuku-"Shes-"

Yes, I left y'all on a cliffhanger ahahahahahahaha.