Akward Run In's

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading this! I have 67 reads and I'm so happy!(: you don't even know! Well I'm sure you do but you know what I mean. Anyways I want to thank you ALL who decided to read this! And it's only the third chapter! AHHH! okay. I'm gonna stop rambling and let you guys read.

**********************************

Abby's P.O.V.

*Beep, Beep, Beep.*

I rolled over onto my side and slapped the snooze button. Another morning, same crap. I don't want to get up. I don't want to go to school. But I know I have to. I slowly got out of bed, and headed towards the shower. Stepping into the steaming hot water, my muscles were instantly relaxed. I shampooed and used my pore scrub and got out. After wrapping the towel around my body, I went to my closet looking for something to wear. I decided on my favorite cream sweater and navy leggings with my red toms. I decided on nothing but mascara and a tiny bit of black eyeliner making my eyes pop and put my hair in a white headband. Next I grabbed my bag, and my book heading downstairs, grabbed a chocolate chip muffin and my keys and walked out the door and headed towards school. Pulling into the school parking lot, I saw Robyn and her team on the front lawn practicing a cheer for the football game on Friday. Slut bags. I hoped out of my car and walked into school heading straight towards my locker, then to class. I quietly stayed out of the people's way at school, walking as fast as I could to first block, but I soon found my books on the ground along with myself because, I, Abby Jacobs, bumped into Mr. Ethan. Shit.

"Well if it isn't Ms. Abby. How is the ugly duckling tonight?" He said smirking, not even bothering to help me pick up my books. I stood.

"Please leave me alone." I said looking down at my shoes hoping he would go away.

"Aw don't be like that! You know how fun I am, member?" He said winking, knowing I would remember. And this is why I hate his guts.

I shoved past him and walked as fast as I could looking for some place to hide for first period until I could calm down. I was holding back tears as much as I could when I found an old abandoned janitors closet in the west wing. Thank god. I opened the door and went in locking the door behind me. I let it go. I cried. I couldn't help it. I don't like this. I don't like who I am. I don't like how I live. I don't like my life. My life sucks. Why is it me. WHY. That's all I want to know. I haven't done anything to them. Then Ethan has to go and bring up that night during the summer. Believe me I wish it didn't happen. It was a horrible experience that no one knew about except for Ethan. Believe it or not he used to be nice. Then I found out it was a lie.

I sat there in the closet crying. This is my life now and I have to accept it. I don't have to like it I just have to accept it. After all, my favorite author once wrote "So this is my life. And I want you to know I am both happy and sad. And still trying to figure out how that could be." But the truth is, I'm sad. I'm not happy anymore. I used to be a long time ago. But now? Now I have no friends, no family and no future to look forward too. "Life doesn't stop for anybody." He wrote. Robyn was right. I was ugly. I was fat. I was hated. She told me to kill myself. I probably should have too. But I knew I would've regretted it. And right now your probably thinking, this is just like every other story. But your wrong. People might have had the same stories to tell, but no one has the same experiences. They only have ones that can relate. I know that "Even though we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where to go from there." As that's what keeps me going. Knowing I can leave this town and head towards the city, and finally start over. Maybe even write some music, considering thats what I'm interested in, for some big stars, like Alicia Keys or Demi Lovato.

I hadn't realized I spent so much time in there already. I heard the bell signaling first period was over. I knew I had to get out eventually. I opened the closet door quietly, peeking out to see if anyone had seen me or heard me sobbing. OH SHIT. I saw Daniel and Robyn kissing and they were coming towards the closet. The closet that just so happened to contain me in it. The closet THAT NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT BECAUSE IT WAS ON THE WEST WING. The west wing that was abandoned. The west wing in which I was in. Hah that rhymed. 'Hello Abby not the time' the voice in my head said. Shit they're coming this way. What do I do, what do I do? I acted on an impulse and made myself shove my body out of the closet. Me, being the clumsy person I am, fell. No surprise there.

"What the hell are you doing you idiot?" Robyn screeched, breaking away from Daniel.

"Uh Abby...why are you in a closet?" Daniel asked, hiding a grin. "And more importantly, why are you on the ground?"

Oh right I'm still on the floor. Standing I looked up at the both of them.

"Sorry I was-uh-um-just looking for a broom..yeah a broom! But there wasn't one..so now I'm..uh..gonna go. Yeah I'm gonna go." I said and scurried off, but not before hearing Robyn say to Daniel, "What a freak."

Oh joyous isn't Robyn lovely?

I made my way towards Chemistry, dreading the rest of the day, and more importantly hating the fact I still had to meet up with Daniel after school. Hopefully he wouldn't bring Robyn again.

I hate my life.

***********************************

Hi everyone! Sorry this chapter wasn't as long! But this one is my favorite chapter so far, as you see another side of her. I love her sarcasm too! Hah okay anyways thank you again for reading and tell your friends on here! Thanks!

Ps. if anyone has any ideas or suggestions for this book let me know and leave it below! Thank you Loves!

-Kalyn