Lies and Accusations

Hi everyone, thank you again for reading, it means a lot. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Much love! Xoxo

************************************

So today's Monday. Yay. 6 and a half hours of hell! Woopdie doo. I got up to go take a shower and do my hair. When I was done, I took out my mascara and blush and put a little on then went into my closet to find something to wear. I ended up picking skinny jeans, a blue top and white heels. Funny thing is I was only wearing these heels to impress Daniel.

Wait.

Did I really just think that.

No, I do not like Daniel. But I will admit he is quite attractive. But he would never go for a girl like me.

I hate being a teenager.

Walking to the kitchen to grab an apple, my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey hurry up and get your pretty little ass outside I'm waiting!" And Daniel hung up.

Well. Ok then.

I grabbed my keys and went outside to see him in his car. Hoping in he says, "Woah who are you trying to impress?"

HAH if only he knew it was him.

ABBY STOP SAYIG THAT.

I'm fighting with my mind. What has my life come to.

Pulling into school, Daniel parked the car. I got out and started to walk towards the door. But I soon noticed that everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, was looking at me. Walking down the halls I tried to find Lauren. I saw her by the lockers.

"Lauren, why is everyone staring at me?" I asked.

She looked down.

"Lauren what aren't you telling me?!"

"Everyone found out about the whole Kyle thing but he's telling people you're a prude who won't do anything that has no boobs." She said.

"WHAT?!" I screamed.

That's it.

I turned around looking for the group of jocks, knowing that Kyle would be amongst them. When I spotted him I marched right up to him. He was smirking

"LISTEN HERE YOU DIPSHIT..YOU HIT ON ME, THEN TRIED TO PHYSICALLY FORCE ME TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU, I AM NOT PRUDE IM NOT EVEN A VIRGIN! SO TAKE THIS!" And I kneed him where the sun don't shine. He collapsed to the ground groaning in pain while I stood above him smiling sweetly down at him. All his friends were laughing so I thought I'd make it worse.

"By the way if you mess with me again, it will be more than just your balls I'm kicking." And walked away heading back towards Lauren.

"THAT. WAS. AWESOME!!" She exclaimed jumping up and down with excitement.

"Thanks but I'm still pretty pissed that's going around." I said.

"Ehh everyone will probably forget about it by lunch. Don't worry!" She said. "I gotta get to class, ill see ya later!" And off she ran.

I headed towards my first class, feeling accomplished with what I did but worried about what's to come throughout the day.

***********************************

Sorry bout this chapter guys, it's kinda a filler. I've been so busy lately I've tried so hard to update. Love you all.

Xoxo

Kay