An Easy Win

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading this! I always end up saying this haha but I really mean it! Anyways, for me to upload the next chapter I need at least 15 votes please!(: I love you all and sorry it took me a while to upload again! Enjoy!

~Kay

***********************************

Chapter 5

After that semi-awkward car ride of Daniel and I becoming friends, we finally got to his house. Let me say, it was HUGE. I literally pictured the Kardashians living here not Daniel. Although I guess it makes sense because he is the most popular guy in school that throws a party every weekend. Daniel let me to the front door after driving up his long driveway, opened the door for me to go in (wasn't expecting that), and led me down a huge hallway and into the kitchen.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" He asked politely, opening the fridge to see if there was anything that could satisfy our hunger. "On second thought ill order a pizza." He said closing the fridge door and turning back around to look at me.

He smiled. Uh oh.

"I have an idea, lets go play Xbox!" He said excitedly running down the hall and up the huge staircase. He looked like a little kid on Christmas morning.

Running after him I hollered "Daniel wait! I don't know how to play..." I said giggling at his excitement. He jerked to a stop causing me to bump into him.

"WHAT?! How do you not know how to play the most addicting price of technology ever?!" He yelled.

"I never had an Xbox so I never learned." I said, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"That's it. I'm teaching you." He said simply and grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a door that I believe lead to his room. I couldn't help but feel all giddy inside knowing the hottest boy at school wanted to hangout with ME. Plus his hands are really warm not gonna lie.

He handed me a controller. I looked at it and laughed. There were too many buttons, I won't be able to do this!

Daniel saw the look on my face and said "on second thought just hit random buttons." And laughed. His laugh was so cute and warm and rich and- wait a second I can't think this we are only friends god dammit Abby.

He started the game, pulling me out of my train of thoughts.

***********************************

An hour later and I was starting to get the hang of it.

"HAH! I BEAT YOU HAH GET AT ME WHAT OH OH OH YEAHHHH!" I screamed in Daniels face doing a happy dance and failing miserably. Daniel sat there with a grumpy look on his face.

"Only cause I went easy on you and let you win..." He made up.

"HAH yeah right I totally won fair and square plus I don't even know how to play which proves the point you SUCK!" I laughed after explaining.

He just stared at the ground until I saw a smirk grow across his face. Uh oh.

"You have five seconds to admit that I'm awesome AND sexy." He said standing up slowly which made me instantly back up. He was so tall and tan. Shit shut up stupid voice.

"Or what...?" I asked threateningly.

"OR THIS!" He yelled.

The next thing I knew I was on the ground and he was on top of me tickling me. I'm so ticklish. I am bound to pee any second dammit.

I laughed and laughed until finally Daniel spoke.

"SAY IM AWESOME OR YOUR FEET GET TICKLED NEXT!" He screamed.

"NO NO NO NOT THE FEET PLEASE- HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA STOP!" I yelled.

"SAY IT!" He yelled.

"HAHAHAHA OKAY DANIEL LANE IS AWESOME AND IS SEXY!" I screamed.

He stopped immediately and I sighed of relief. Then he stood.

"Common, I want you to meet Lauren." He said taking my hand.

"Who's Lauren?" I asked curiously

"My sister." He said and looked at me and grabbed my hand, leading me down the long hallway expecting who knows what.

*********************************

HI GUYS YOU ARE ALL AMAZING

So sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I've had mid terms and I've been studying like crazy! Haha anyways, thank you all so much for reading this! You're all awesome!

Share with your readers and friends!

Much love

Xoxo

Kay