Good Morning

Hi guys! The last chapter was really hard for me to write cause I kept getting writers block and I felt so bad for Abby! Ahhh! Haha I hope you all like this chapter!

Much love

Xoxo Kay

************************************

I woke up this morning wrapped up in the blanket. I turned to my right to see where Daniel was after last night and no one was there. I slowly stated to get out of bed. Walking around The bed I tripped on something. More like someone.

"DANIEL! Why are you on the floor?!" I started laughing.

"Huh..what..?" He said yawning.

"I woke up and you were on the floor."

"Oh uh I have no clue.." He said.

I walked past him and out the room to go down into the living room to find my things and head home. Daniel followed.

"Why are you up so early anyways?" Daniel asked, yawning, flexing his gorgeous muscles. Shit I really need to stop that.

"You think I have gorgeous muscles?" Daniel said with a sly smirk.

Shit do I really have to say things out loud?

"Uh.. Pft.. No.." I tried. Yeah it didn't work out.

"It's okay I know I do." He said kissing his so called "guns". I laugh to myself like normal.

"Careful don't get to cocky.." I said trying to hide my blush.

"You're cute when you blush," Danny said, "but your freckles are even cuter. There now we both have admitted something."

"Touché." I said, grabbing my jacket from the floor, god knows how it got there. I headed towards the door.

"Hey wait why don't you stay for breakfast? Ill make eggs and pancakes?" Daniel said teasingly.

Debating about it I finally decided. "Yeah ok I guess." I said heading towards the kitchen.

Daniel went to the cabinets pulling out the ingredients to make pancakes, then went to the fridge to grab eggs. I silently watched him cook, noticing his little features, like the way his eye twitched when he concentrates or the small freckle on his neck, and that made me smile. He noticed this.

"Why you all smiles?" He asked, cracking an egg.

"Because I've never had a home cooked meal in over two years." I said, remembering when my mom would cook and my dad would come home from work and kiss her on the cheek and pat me on the head and sit and wait at the table.

"Well Ms. Abby today's your lucky day!" He exclaimed handing me a plate of chocolate chip pancakes and scrambled eggs. My mouth watered.

"Thank you" I said and dug in. Holy balls can he cook.

"How come I didn't know you could cook?" I asked taking a bite of eggs.

"You never asked" he answered talking a sip of milk. He had a milk mustache. I giggled.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh uh nothing" i started giggling again.

"So about last night.." Daniel started.

I stopped giggling immediately.

"That's between me and you. Please PLEASE don't repeat that to anyone." I silently begged he wouldn't.

"Don't worry I won't do that to you, I'm not that mean..." He said, "but I'm always here for you ya know."

"Thank you that means a lot, I don't have anyone." I said sadly.

"Well," he said taking a bite of eggs, "now you have me."

I smiled and continued eating.

*****************************************

IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER!

I love all you though.

Xoxo

Kay