Coincidence? I Think Not.

GUYS IM SO HAPPY MY BOOK HAS 2K READS AHHH THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH!!!

Xoxo

************************************

As I was walking towards Daniels car, I put a hand over my eye for two reasons. A) THE BITCH PUNCHED MY EYE I WAS IN PAIN WHAT DO YOU EXPECT and B) I didn't want Daniel to see which was very unlikely.
I opened the passenger side door and slid in. Immediately the first question he asks is "What the hell happened? Why are you covering your eye...?"

"Hah uh no reason, why not?" I said back as my lame response. His face clearly states that he isn't buying it. He reaches over and pulls down my hand and immediately clenches his jaw.

"Why do you have a black eye?" He asked. It kind of sounded like he already knew the answer.

"Ugh well when I was in the bathroom Robyn decided to stop by, call me a boyfriend stealing whore, then punched me. Really hard too." I explained.

He immediately looked guilty.

"Ugh Abby I'm sorry, first I punch you then my dumbass girlfriend does, hm some day for you." He says.

My stomach tightens at the mention of Robyn. A jealous feeling surrounds me. Uh oh. I cannot be jealous. I'm not the jealous type plus I cannot CANNOT have feelings for Daniel. Why me.

"It's whatever lets just get home." I say. He puts the keys in ignition and pulls out of the parking lot, heading towards my house. The car ride was silent. And awkward. When we finally got to my house, it was no surprise to see the driveway empty, well besides my car, considering my mom was still away on business. It seemed like she cared more about her job than me.

We both hoped out of the car, slamming the doors shut and walked to the front porch. Daniel was quiet as I put the keys in the door. We walked inside and I immediately went to the kitchen to put my bag down. Daniel just watched me move about, quietly which is weird considering he normally always strikes up a conversation.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He stared up at me for a minute before clenching his jaw.

"I just don't get why your so stupid and you don't defend yourself." He said. Uh excuse me?

"Um..I'm pretty sure that it was YOUR psychotic girlfriend who punched ME and YOU who gave me a bloody nose. Believe me I would've punched Robyn back if it weren't for my blurred vision. Who are you to talk anyways? You just sit there while Robyn bitches about people and you don't even bother telling her to stop." I said defensively.

He glared at me. This is not going in a good direction.

"Abby, I like Robyn. That's why she's my girlfriend. Stop giving her hell just cause she made your life a living hell." He said. WAS HE LISTENING TO WHAT HE WAS SAYING THAT INCONSIDERATE JERK.

"OK YOU KNOW WHAT- ROBYN MAY ACT ALL SWEET AND INNOCENT SOMETIMES BUT THAT'S JUST HER COVER FOR BEING A SKANKY BITCH. SHE MADE ME COME HOME CRYING FEELING WORTHLESS ALL THE TIME JUST CAUSE SHE WANTED SOME FUN. SHE'S A LIFE RUINER AND SHE DOESN'T CARE. YOU TWO ARE TOO PREOCCUPIED WITH CONTROLLING HIGH SCHOOL THAT YOU DONT EVEN SEE HOW YOU AFFECT PEOPLE. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?! HIGH SCHOOLS GONNA END DANIEL AND THEN WHERE WILL YOU TWO BE? PREGNANT AT 18 WHILE YOU'RE WORKING THREE JOBS JUST TO PAY RENT! FUCK YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I finished taking a deep breath. He just looked at me very shocked that I had that in me.

"Whatever Abby. I don't even know why I became your friend in the first place, your just another loser. Bitch." He muttered as he walked out my front door, slamming it on his way out.

Well. That went well.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU!" I yelled to myself. As I sat down on the kitchen floor as tears began rolling down my face. Why am I such an independent outspoken person, I mean sometimes it has it's perks but for instance right now? I'm pissed and upset.

I sat on the kitchen floor crying softly wondering why everyone hates me for about 3 hours before I finally realized it was dinner time. I didn't even notice I was sitting there for that long.

I got up, grabbing my stuff as I headed up to my room to put on my pj's. after my fight with Daniel, I have no friends. Wow. What a fucking life!
At least I had food.

Oh my god did I really just think that.

Eh whatever. I grabbed my book, and hoped into bed, not caring that I haven't eaten anything and I started to read, until I slowly started to drift off into a well needed sleep.

My last thought?

Why does Daniel Lane have to be so hot when he's mad?

***********************************

Hey guys! I'm so happy my book is to 3,100 reads!! AHHHHHH!! So here's a short chapter, sorry about that! Comment on what you guys would like to happen in the story and ill take some of your ideas into consideration! Love you all bunches you crazy mofos!

Xoxo

Kay