Chapter 16

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is March 15, 2021. Can I just say that writing that last chapter was so fun? Like, I desperately want to go get dinner and drinks with the WandaVision cast now. And also, because I have a huge crush on Kathryn Hahn, I was so tempted to turn this into a Kathryn x Reader and prank all of you-

Y/n and Anna run out of JFK airport hand-in hand with their suitcases trailing behind them. Tom watches with amusement. "NEW YORK, BABY!" They both scream at the top of their lungs. Their call echoes off the skyscrapers surrounding them and they giggle madly, clutching each other.

Tom catches up to them and Y/n runs up, wrapping her arms around his waist and kissing him abruptly. His hand cups her cheek and he kisses back with the same passion. When they break, he cuckles a little bit. "What was that for?"

She smirks slyly. "That was our first kiss in New York."

\--/

There's a knock on the dressing room door. Y/n is getting set up on the set of Spiderman and preparing to meet Tom Holland. Ugh. Tom Holland. Hiddleston better watch out.

Nah. 

Hiddleston is still better.

No offence to Tom.

"Come in!" Y/n calls out, expecting it to be Anna or Tom (Hiddleston, mind you). She glances in the mirror and drops her lipstick, her jaw slacking open. She whirls around in her chair in awe. "Tom Holland. Oh my gosh, excuse me!" She exclaims, picking up her lipstick and recovering from her shock.

"Hi, Y/n," he says timidly in his perfect little accent.

"Why do you sound terrified?" Y/n asks with humor in her tone.

"Who do you sound terrified?"

"You're Tom Holland!"

"And you're Y/n L/n!"

"But I'm not famous."

"Yet," he says with a glimmer in his eye. Y/n laughs a little bit and hugs him tightly. He really knows how to hug. this is slowly becoming a tom x reader and i didnt mean for that to happen BAHAHA-

"It's amazing to meet you," Y/n says, pulling away.

"It's amazing to meet you too! When I heard you were making a cameo, I was so pumped. I looked up all of your work. You're really talented. I'm glad you're finally stepping out into the limelight," Tom encourages. He looks down at her outfit. "I really love your costume. Wow."

Y/n smiles at him and sees Her Tom and Anna step in. Other Tom smiles warmly at Anna, who flushes. They must have already met. Y/n's Tom does that weird little bro-hug/handshake thing with Other Tom. "It's good to see you, Tom," Y/n's Tom says.

"You too, man. Shall we go to the soundstage?"

\--/

Y/n flips over her script as Her Tom straps her into the harness and wires again. This cameo calls for Lady Loki to drop through the portal and fall from the top of a building to the street below, but, Peter being Peter, Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman unknowingly saves her.

Y/n gives Her Tom a quick peck on the lips, brushing her fingers through his long, dyed hair. He smirks at her and kisses her once more before he steps back and lets her be raised to the top of the large set. 

"Action!"

Y/n is dropped a lot faster than she expected, and her screams rip through the stage as she one hand claws the air, the other tightly wrapped around the prop Tesseract, her wig still secure, but the hair flying about her face. Other Tom swings through on his wires and "catches" her, holding her against his chest. She has a vice-like grip on his arm and his chest.