Chapter 28

A/n: Hello everybody! Today is April 1, 2021. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY!! Thank you guys so much for "helping";) me through the whole ordeal with Draco and that chick; you guys are the best. If you know you know-

Late August

"Hey everyone!" Y/n exclaims, hugging her Marvel co-stars. Chris H, Natalie Portman, Taika Watiti, Owen, Lizzie, Paul, Kathryn, Teyonah, Benedict, Tom Holland, Zendaya, and Scarlett are all gathered backstage for the 2022 Comic-Con.

"How have you been, Y/n?" Lizzie asks.

"Busy, very busy. Filming has been crazy, but married life has been...fun," Y/n lilts with a smile. Tom's eyes twinkle with mischief. Everyone is handed their own microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please introduce your Marvel cast!" The announcer's voice crackles through the intercom. The crowd begins cheering loudly as the cast steps out, waving as they walk out and take their seats in their respected director's chairs.

Y/n is sat between Tom and Kathryn. She looks past the bright lights shining on her and into the audience. She spots the beautiful familiar faces of her fans like Cassiopiea_Black, partydadmcr, Slutforbucket, Bluebobblehat, navs_bhat, LunaLovegood1202, and -darkxshadow-.

"Hi everyone, how are you?" Y/n says finally, grinning brightly. Everyone screams their responses in a wonderful chorus, echoing across the large hall. "Oh, it is so good to be up here with all these amazing people."

"Yeah, yeah, we're pretty great," Chris sasses. He glances down at the agenda cards in his hand. "So it looks like we'll all be answering questions from the fans based on when the production came out. So...Black Widow goes first. But everyone knows Thor is the best, so you guys will just have to wait patiently."

Lizzie gasps and Paul places a hand over his heart. "Snitches-"

"END UP IN DITCHES!" Y/n yells into the mic. Paul stares at her. "They- they do. Snitches end up in ditches," she stammers.

Paul deadpans to the audience and points at her. "EXACTLY." The panel moves through the questions swiftly, making their way from Black Widow, to WandaVision, to The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and finally to Loki.

"Hi, my name is Cassiopiea, and this question goes to Tom and Y/n. Did you guys anticipate your love story when you first met?" A fan asks timidly.

Y/n looks at Tom. "When he first FaceTimed me, I thought I got hacked. Then he sent me a picture of Bobby and called me and I almost died. He pointed out my Loki poster and basically called me out on my fangirlness. But no, I definitely did not expect it to happen."

"I mean, I hoped. I certainly didn't think so, though," Tom says. The crowd coos and the cast awws.

"Hi, I'm Taz and this question goes to Y/n. What was it like training to become Lady Loki? Was it difficult or were you used to working out?" Another fan asks.

Y/n laughs. "No, I was most definitely not prepared. It was difficult, but training with Tom made it less like a chore and a lot more fun. Although this guy tried to push one to many push-ups on me!"

"Hey! You can call me Shadow. My question goes to Owen. Was it weird to enter the MCU? What was it like compared to other shows you've been in?"

"Well, it was weird, that's for damn sure. Everything was so complicated, it terrified me. But I had loads of fun, including teasing Tom and Y/n over their mutual pining before they got together," Owen responds, winking at them.

"My name is Kyra and this question is for Y/n. What's the funniest moment that happened behind the scenes?"

Y/n ponders this. "If any of you remember, there is this really cool scene where it flits from Lady Loki trying to take over New York to Loki trying to take over New York. Because by technicalities of when Loki stole the Tesseract, he is still in his 2012 look, and he only tried to take over a few weeks ago. So instead of just using old footage, we wanted to try a technique where we use two different angles to block to other person out, and the other person speaks, then you maneuver the camera around to show the other person. It's just this weird back and forth of ducking under the camera and running around in a circle, snapping back into character and delivering a horrifying monologue.