New People 🤭😄

+ Online +

{ Shoyo was sound asleep in her room. Oikawa and Kageyama had already woken up for morning practice. }

" OI BOKE! GET UP WE'RE LEAVING " Kageyama yelled upstairs.

Shoyo groaned and looked at her phone for the time. < 7:45 a.m >

" COMING! " She yelled back.

Shoyo got up and did her morning routine. She threw on an outfit that wasn't too reveling.

 She threw on an outfit that wasn't too reveling

{ Her outfit 👆 }

{ Her outfit 👆 }

She grabbed her phone, airpods, charger and her mini bag and walked downstairs.

" Took you long enough " Kageyama said while rolling his eyes.

" Urusai dipshit " She said zipping up her bag.

" You look good pumpkin " Oikawa said while holding Shoyo close. He pecked her lips.

" Thanks babe " She said while smiling.

They walked outta the house. Shoyo made her brother lock it back up. Once he did they walked down to the street on their way to the gym.

{ Time Skip~ 😄 }
   Shoyo was sitting on Oikawas lap while her brother and the rest of Karasuno were practicing. It was almost 10:30. Her and her brother have classes in 20 minutes. After waiting another 10 minutes the bell finally rang.

" Good work guys! " Daichi said while clapping.

" You guys were great! We have a practice match with Nekoma this afternoon. " Suga said while drinking his water.

" Can't wait to beat those damn cats " Tanaka said while hanging onto noya

" Oi! Nii-chan, lets go. It's time for class! " Shoyo said while walking towards the doors with Oikawa.

" I'm coming I'm coming " He said tiredly.

" Hurry tf up then, I'm not trying to be late because of you! " she said annoyed.