~ Practice Match ~

{ After the incident that happened 2 hours ago. Shoyo got ready for her match, She sticked around Osamu since she wasn't up to facing anyone adn being bothered with questions. Osamu didn't mind since she was his fiance once again. They were changing in Karasunos locker room. }

" Shoyo! We are playing against Aoba Johsai " Noya said worried about her reaction

Hinata froze then continued to change mumbling words only Osamu could hear. But it was in another language..

" Ojalá ganemos nosotros también, no se merece ganar con su culo infiel.. ( I hope we win too, He doesn't deserve to win with his cheating ass ) " She mumbled.

" Calm down princess, just take it out on the game. " He said while hugging Hinata

She huffed and hugged back. They walked outta the locker room and towards their teams. Osamu had to watch since they are in the 2nd gym.

( Hinata POV )

I walked over to my brother after parting ways with Samu. I felt eyes following my movement but I shook it off.

" Hey Onii-chan " I said gaining Tobios attention

" Wassup Sho? " He said confused on why I called him

" We decided to continue the arrangment " I whispered to him

His face light up in excitment and happyness. He must not have really liked Oikawa.

" Okay, lets go get into postion and after we can call momma and celebrate " He said happily walking away.

" Wait up baka! " I yelled running after him.

( During The Match )

Oikawa kept trying to make small talk with Hinata to try and apologize. She kept ignoring him and glanced at Osamu a couple time to stop eye contact with Oikawa. Osamu could feel the irritation Hinata had and all he could do was hope she doesn't cause a scene. Hinata got ready to spike and Oikawa gave her a sad look.

* BAM *

Everything went quiet. She spiked the ball so hard she popped it. Karasuno got the winning point but Hinata stormed off to the locker room. Everyone was confused expect Osamu, Atsumu, Kuroo, Kenma and Kageyama. Those 5 just sighed and hoped no one pissed her off.

( With Hinata )

' Im sorry, It was just a mistake, I love you, Please forgive me, Shoyo please, Shoyo she didn't mean anyting ' She kept repeating in her head punching the lockers. It made a loud bang sound. She ended up punching it until her knuckles bled. She didn't care. Oikawa pissed her off pretty bad. Soon blood ran down her hand and it ran over the ring. She stared it then gripped her shirt tight and screamed loud. She was still hurt... She trusted him... loved him... but he still hurt her.

" FUCK YOU!!! " She screamed at the top of her lungs.

( Back with the boys )

They all were talking asking if Hinata was okay. Until they heard a loud bang repeatly and then screaming.

" You dont shes - " Kenma started talking.

" I'll fucking kill him! " Atsumu started walking towards Oikawa but only to be stopped by Kuroo.

" Don't... Im sure he learned his lesson. " He said shaking his head

" Guys we sho- " Kageyama was cut off by screaming.

" FUCK YOUU! "

Was all they heard. Kageyama and Osamu followed by Karasuno members, Kuroo, Kenma, Yaku and Lev. Then Akaashi and Bokuto. They all ran towards the locker room. Kageyama went to open the door but it was locked.