$ Training Camp Visit $

[ A week later]

{ Shoyo was the last person up. Her brother already dashed off to school since he had practice. Ukai had t run the store and their mom had a meeting. When she woke up she checked the time -7:45- She jumped outta bed and started getting ready. }

{ She threw on a navy-blue croptop with white claw marks going across the side. She added fishnet under it and threw on a black skirt that had a chain connected to it. She had high heel boots on and she picked up her phone, airpods and mini bag. She didnt have classes today so she decided to surprise Oikawa with a visit. She didnt know that her brothers training camp was being held at Aoba Johsai. She was imformed that he had training just, didnt care to know were. }

I was now happily skipping down the sidewalk. I had called Tobio telling him that I was arriving at Aoba Johsai. He sounded... excited? I payed it no mind since he's weird. When I arrived I noticed more busses in the parking lot. I got closer and saw they were team busses.

' Karasuno... Nekoma... Shiratorizawa... Fukurdani... Inarizaki and Itachiyama' I thought.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the school. Half was down the hall I saw 3 boys outside the gym. One looked like onii-chan.

" Onii-chan! " I yelled walking towards the boys.

He turned around and he had a shocked expression. I was taken back alittle.

" What are you doing here?! " He asked looking me up and down.

" I called you and told you I was coming.. " I said confused.

He huffed and softened up from his tense postion.

" You look nice. " He said looking at my outfit.

I smiled and gave him a hug. " Thanks onii-chan! " I said.

" Ahem... "... I looked up to see who cleared their throat. I saw a bedheaded boy standing next to a pudding head.

" Who are you? " I said coldly. I felt someone hit me in the head. It was tobio...

" Be nice.. " He said glaring at me. I groaned and fixed my postion.

" Im Hinata Kageyama Ukai " I said while smiling. I looked at the two boys who were now... blushing? I smirked alittle.

" Oh~ Is someone blushing ~ " I teased as I got closer to the bedhead one.

" U-uh n-no! " He stuttered while slightly pushing me away. I giggled.

" Whos this cutie~? " I cooed at the gamer boy. I saw he glance at me then started blushing.

" K-kenma.." He said quietly but I heard it.

" Nice to meet you Kenma! " I said cheerfully. I looked once again at the bedhead.

" And you~ " I cooed.

" K-kuroo.. " He said shyly

I smiled and put on a innocent face. " Nice to meet you too! Now I have to get going. " I said while waving walking into the gym.

" Kageyama who is that? " Kuroo asked still looking at Shoyo walking away.

Kageyama smirked slightly. " My annoying little flirty sister. " He said in a cold tone

Kenma and Kuroo looked at him. " What do you mean " flirty" " Kenma asked.

" Shes nothing but a flirt towards others. " He said as he crossed his arms.

" Is she single? " Kuroo asked only to be given a slap on his head.

" No she isnt. " Kageyama said walking into the gym.

Kuroo and Kenma were shocked to hear that Shoyo wasn't single yet still teased them.

~ with Shoyo ~
    After leaving my brother to his friends. I walked into the gym and stood there for a minute scanning the room. I spotted Tooru practing his spikes. I decided to tease him a bit. I walked over to Iwa-chan and tapped his shoulder.

" Hmm? " He turned around and was shocked to see me.

" What are you doing here Sho!? " He said loudly but not too loud.

I giggled and sat my bag down. I jumped on him and gave him a big hug. " I came to visit you guys! " I said in his ear.

He loosened the hug and now he's holding me while looking at me. " Does Shittykawa know you're here? " He asked. I shook my head and looked at Tooru. He spotted me and looked pissed. I totally forgot he hates me wearing these types of clothes when im not near him.

" Imma go talk to him now! " I said as I jumped down. My skirt lifted alittle but I shoved it down. I looked around and saw no one was looking. I smiled and skipped over to Tooru.

" Baby~~ " I cooed. I hugged him tightly. He hugged back while gripping my ass tightly.

" Ouch... What was that for tooru.. " I pouted while looking at him.

He smirked then leaned down farther. " Why are you wearing that outfit around these people... and why were you flirting with Nekomas captain? " He asked in a deep..sexy...tone.

I knew I was screwed but I still wanted to tease him. " Well... I couldn't find a better outfit and these just so happened to be picked out " I said jumping on his wrapping my legs around his waist. " And plus~ He started it first..~ " I cooed in his ear. resting my head in his neck.

I heard his groan from my responses. " No more flirting chibi- or I won't be able to hold myself back from punishing you during training camp. " He said in a demanding tone.

" Fine~ but I want kisses.. " I said kissing his neck. Tbh I wanted more than just kisses but he has his stupid training camp for a month so I know I gotta wait..

I heard him chuck and he gave me a few pecks on my lips. I kissed back after the last peck and broke it after a quick minute.