* Trying To Steal The King *

{ Tuesday, June, 19th }

{ After a couple weeks of teasing Tooru and annoying my brother. I met more of Tobios friends so Im pretty popular now.  Dad told me that karasuno was getting another manger. Of course I didn't care. Her name was Jayda, she had long brown hair with a little bit of white. She had brown eyes and freckles. She was a bit annoying. She'd hang around me everywhere I went. I've noticed her staring at Tooru I haven't done anything but sit back and wait for her to try something. Oh did I know today was the day she'd fuck up. }

Kages decided to have bonding time with me today. I informed Tooru about it and he said it was okay for me to go. We were walking around the park for an shop. Once we find it we headed it.

" Hmm, Do you think Tooru would like this? " I said while showing Tobio a 2 piece outfit.

" I dont know, How about this? " He pointed to a lace set behide a dress

" Oo, its cute. I want it! " I grabbed the outfit and hung it on the cart

We shopped around for outfits, toys, and surpise surpise BABY CLOTHES!! I haven't told Tooru yet because I want it to be a surprise. I figured out I was pregent 2 week before training camp started. Im currently 3 months in. The belly bump isn't really showing so Im still able to wear my crop tops and skirts.

Once we finished shopping I called Kiyoko and asked if she could come and get the bags from us since I decided todays the day I told him Im pregrent since it's our 3 year- anniversary. I had a small box with a white piece a paper in it. It was wrapped in the color of the gender. (A/n, what gender do you think it is? Girl, Boy, ^ G & G / B& B / B & G Twins ^ , ^G & G & G, B & B & B, G & B & B, B & G & G,Triplets ^ ? )

Me and Tobio headed to the dorm room they were in since Kuroo and Bokuto wanted to play games.

" Tobio, Isn't this the room? " I pointed to a room 5- C

" Oh, Yeah come on " He took my hand and opened the door.

Everyone turned to me and Tobio. I scanned the room and didn't see Tooru nor Jayda.

" Where is Tooru?" I asked coldly.

No one answered.

" Where... The... Hell.. Is... TOORU! " I yelled making everyone flinch.

" He...um...left.. " Noya said playing with his fingers.

' You're lying to me.. very brave of you. '

I looked at Kuroo and He looked as if he did something. I smirked and walked over to him

" Kuroo-san~ Where's Tooru~ " I cooed in his ear

( Kuroo POV )

   Before Hinata came into the room. We were all playing Truth or Dare. Of course Oikawa played and it seemed like Jayda only agreed since he wanted to play. She looked clinging... I knew Hinata wasn't gonna like this. But, I got a good idea. I wanted to test Oikawa since well, Chibi told us its their anniversary today. When It was his turn I dared him to take Jayda into his dorm and just talk. So he did. A few mintues went by and they haven't came back so I had Kenma go and look. When he came back he looked pissed.

"Kenma wheres Oikawa? " I asked.

" That slimy flat bitch is letting Jayda suck him off! " He yelled. Everyone fell quiet. We heard the door open and we saw Kageyama and Hinata.

She asked where Oikawa was and no one answered. She became angry I could tell. She rasied her voice and we all got scared. When she walked over to me and cooed in my ear I couldn't lie to her.

" He's in your dorm room with Jayda. " I said. She stood there shocked.

( 3rd person )
Hinata was shocked to hear this information. She rushed out the room with Tobio, Kuroo, Kenma, Osamu and Atsumu behind her. She ran to her dorm room and slammed the door open.

" What the hell... " She said droping the small box in her hand.

" S-shoyo! " Oikawa yelled pushing Jayda off him.

" I-its not what it looks l- " He was cut off by a box being thrown at him and Shoyo running out the room

" You're disgusting.. " Kuroo and Kenma said before running after Shoyo.

" Dude... on your anniversary though... you're fucked up " Osamu said walking away

" I knew you'd fuck up one day.. " Kageyama said.

" I didn't know it would be on your anniversary day though " He said walking away

Oikawa of course forgot his anniversary date, He thought it was tomorrow. Either way hes in wrong for letting that sloppy bitch ride him. Hinata ran to the other side of the school. She may be cold and heavy-hearted but when it comes to her loved ones, She hurts badly.  Everyone looked for her and couldn't find her. Oikawa knew exactly where she ran but Jayda wouldn't let him go. But, someone found her. Crying in the hallway holding her stomach.

" Sho? Is that you? " a voice called out.

Shoyo looked up from her arms and stood up.

" ------kun!? " She ran to him and sobbed into his chest.