Straight Chaos 🤭😪

{The weeks flew by for training camp. Shoyo was starting to show. Everyone found out about the engagement and accepted them. Everything was going fine this week of training camp. Right now they have 4 weeks left of training camp.}

( Shoyo was chillin in the gym watching a movie and eating chips while waiting for Osamu to finish practice. )

" Sho, You shouldn't eat the whole bag " Kageyama said taking the half empty bag of chips away.

" Wtf Tobio!? I wasn't finished!! " She whined.

" You've ate like 3 bags already! " He said pointing at the empty bags of chips.

Shoyo looked at where he was pointing and looked down in shame. She began to pout and fake cry.

" Wai- Sho... DON'T CRY!! " kageyama said placing the chips down and trying to cheer up his sister.

Osamu had just finished practice.

" Hey Samu, Is shoyo crying? "

Atsumu said looking over at the drama scene.

" Huh? " Osamu responded looking over his shoulder.

He mentally sighed and walked over to them.

" W-why did you take my chips! A-are you calling me fat! " Shoyo whined with tears flowing down her face.

" No no no!! That's not what I meant " Kageyama said still holding his crying sister.

Osamu had approached the siblings.

" What happened? " He asked looking between them.

" Well, I had taken the 4th bag of chips Sho has started eating and she took it the wrong way when I showed her the bags she already ate. " Kageyama explained.

" Babyyyyyy!!! " Shoyo whined looking at Osamu.

Osamu deep sighed and sat down pulling his crying fiancee onto his lap.

" Calm down love, It isn't good for the baby " He said into her ear while rubbing her belly.

Shoyo sighed and laid her head on his shoulder.

" Fine, But I want meat buns later " She said slowly falling asleep.

Osamu chucked and laid her on the bench comfortable enough for her to not wake up.

" Hey Kags, Can you help me clean up the chips and take the net down? " Osamu said looking at Kageyama 

" Yeah sure, What happened to the net? " He asked picking up the empty bags.

" Your libero and Wing spiker goofed off and ended up ripping the one we used. " He said rolling his eyes playfully.

" Damn " Kageyama said laughing.

Atsumu walked over to talk to his brother.

" Hey Samu, we're heading to the cafeteria do you want me to take Shoyo-kun? " He asked

" Oh, yeah thank you. She'd want pork meat buns with a carmel latte extra carmel. " He said finishing up cleaning the dropped chips.

" Oh...okay... " He said surprised he remembered her favorite order.

" Thanks bro, I'll be in there in a minute " He said walking away to throw the trash away.

Atsumu nodded and picked up the sleeping ginger. Soon after he left Sugawara walked over and started talking to Kageyama.

{ At the Cafeteria }

Shoyo was slowly waking up to the smell of meat buns and Curry.

" Mm- Tsumu? " She hummed while rubbing her eyes.

" Hey Shoyo-kun! " He said swolling his food.

" Where's Samu? " She asked looking around the table

" Oh, He's cleaning the gym with Tobio " He said.

" Oh okay. " She said sitting up.

" Here " Atsumu said handing shoyo her food.

" Meat buns!! " She said with sparkles in her eyes

She ate in peace. Moments after Osamu joined them.

{ Time Skip~ }

Shoyo was currently sleeping taking a daily nap. Osamu was in the room with his twin, suna, bokuto, akaashi, kuroo, half of Karasuno and some others.

They were playing the ps4 and talking. Until-

" SAMU WTF! IT WAS MY TURN ON THE CAR! " Atsumu yelled totally forgetting a sleeping mean ass was in the room.

" Tsumu! No it wasn't! " He argued back 

The two fought for a good 10 minutes until they finally woke up Shoyo.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ANNOYING ASS BITCHES!!! " She yelled with her eyes closed.

Everyone went silent.

" Samu I want cuddles NOW! " She said angry they woke her up.

" Y-yes sho. " He said walking over to the bed.

" Guys let's leave them along yeah? " Kuroo said.

" Yea " Everyone said getting up and walking into the main room of their dorm.

They continued games and stuff out there while the lovely couple continued to cuddle and sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry it's short- Sorry you guys had to wait! I had over work to do for my final grade this year. I probably won't have the next chapter out until testing is over I'm so so sorry! 😭.