𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Taeyong and Jaehyun is one of the couples in nct, a global boy band pretty popular all around the world. They have been not loud about it, of course fans don't know anything about it, but other couples like Markhyuck interact more on camera, Jaeyong isn't like this. They, more specifically Jaehyun, want to not be so obvious, even though Taeyong doesn't disagree with Jae, he would like to be more free with his boyfriend.
Taeyong is in general a spontaneous character. He really doesn't think twice before he acts and this exact characteristic he developed while being a leader of nct is the cause of the argument with his beloved boyfriend.

They were being interviewed and he was about to expose them, fortunately they covered it up with the help of the other members. Taeyong had never an intention like that, he was just tired and wanted to get the hell out of there, go home, cuddle with Jae and sleep, but this is far from what is happening right now.

Jaehyun is furious, screaming at him while he is feeling smaller and smaller in his own room.

"Taeyong how could you do this!? You almost said that we are both gay and that we are into a relationship, together! This could destroy our hard work, our careers, our group, this could be the end of us. How could you be so reckless?! We have discussed one million times, that I'm not okay with interacting on camera. Why did you do this?! Why!?"

"I... Jae it was never my intention to-"

"Oh, come on now Tae! Really?! This was not you intention?! Look what you did, you could destroy us from any point of view!"

"I'm sorry! Okay?! I'm sorry, I am just so tired and I just wanted to get out of here-"

"Then you should just shut the hell up! Not being an annoying bitch, clinging on me and saying all of these on camera!"

"I already told you I'm sorry. I-"

"You know what Taeyong? I'm tired of your crap. Let's just take a break."

"What?"

"Let's take a break from our relationship, I'm tired of this, of you. I need to stop."

"I- no, Jae please-"

"You should pack your things from my room"

"No, please i can't without you. You are the-"

"I don't care Taeyong, just go. You will change room with Johnny. I need to think if this can workout, if I love you, if you love me, I just need a break."

"Jae, please-"

"When I'll be back please don't be in here"

𝐒𝐚𝐝... 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐁𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐚☕. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐞𝐝 ♡︎

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧~