𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕: 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

DONGHYUCK'S POV

"Hyung!"

"Haechan! Where is Taeyong?"

"He is in practice. He doesn't know I'm talking to you. Do you remember that day when Taeyong broke down in front of you and told you about some photo-"

"Of course I do, it was what three years ago? I still wonder how could he keep his silence for so long."

"Hyung someone sent them to our dorm and the members saw them and now they think Taeyong is a slut that cheated on Jaehyun! Hyung, I'm so scared he is going to close himself off again, he is going to relapse and be like a corpse again. He is going to be the Taeyong before being kicked out and I'm scared hyung. He lost every inch of confidence he built up through this one year. I found him cutting in our safe spot from when we were young. I- hyung, he is going to- I- I see it. I have to stop him but he won't let me in. Please hyung help me. I can't do this alone and you are the only person I trust right now, I-"

"Okay Donghyuckie we will find a way to help him calm down. Let's go find him."

TAEYONG'S POV

Why everything bad happens to me?
Why didn't they let me finish?
Why didn't they let me explain?
These photos are from the time I was sexually harassed. That woman- she-
Why am I even alive?
Why was I born?

I let the thoughts define my moves.
The only that helps me at times like this is dancing.

I let the music drive me far away from this world. I dance to Teardrops by Bring me the horizon. I love their music. I've been a fan of them since I remember myself. Before I know it Don't go by them starts.

How I wish you didn't go.
My legs give up and I fall to the cold floor.
I can't do this anymore.
I need you guys. I need you Jae.
You all think I'm a slut.
It might be the truth.

I found my way to the roof.
What if I fall?
Would they be happy then?
Would I find peace?
Why don't they believe me?
I just want to be happy.
Why can't I be happy?
Please, let me die.
Let me be free.
Let me not suffer anymore.

I climb up the protection railings.
One step.
One step between life and death.
One step and I'm gone.

As I was crying I feel a warm embrace putting me down from my risky position.

"Taemin hyung?"

"I know Taeyongie. I know. I won't go. I will stay with you. I will try to keep you alive."

"I don't want to hyung. I'm tired of this. I can't live this nightmare again. I need my suffer to end hyung. Why did they believe some photos and a fake letter that says i cheated? Why hyung? I need him hyung, I need my friends, I can't do this on my own, I- He came back. He came back. He did this. He wants me dead. He wants me dead. He wants revenge for reporting him to the police back then. He- I'm like him. No, I'm just like him. Go away. Go away. Go, I'll hurt you too. Go away, go, go, go. I must die. I want to die. I want to end this. I can't do this anymore. I want to die, I need to do so."

I was trashing around. He didn't let me go.
But the voices wouldn't either.
I composed myself and got up, putting my emotionless face in action.

"No Taeyongie don't do this again."

"I'm not doing anything. You make no sense. I'm going to practice a little bit more and write a few lyrics for SuperM. Bye hyung."

My voice was cold.
My face didn't show any emotion.
I'm sorry hyung but it's better this way, it won't pain you when I'm gone.

NO ONE'S POV

The next two months the dorms were quite.
Anger.
Sadness.
Numbness.
Loss.
Pain.

Everyone ignored Taeyong.

Everyone but Donghyuck and Mark, who knew the truth from him boyfriend and Taemin, ignored him.

And Taeyong should be sad.

He wasn't.

Instead he looked almost peaceful.

He didn't want anyone in his way.

He didn't want to have regrets.

He was quite.

He didn't eat.

He didn't sleep.

He stopped taking his meds.

He stopped smiling.

He stopped apologizing.

He stopped trying.

He stopped functioning.

He existed.

This would stop too. Soon.

No one saw.

No one knew.

Taeyong was happy.

He thought his plan was working.

He made sure to be left in peace.

He could make this work.

He could fade away as if he was never born.

𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.
𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡.
It depends. I need you all to answer this important question.

Do you want to make the story long, short or with a sequel (the sequel would still be Jaeyong)?

I need you to answer me or I'm going to write what I think it works better.

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧~