𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬

"LEE TAEYONG WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?"

"Hyung, wh-"

"YOU ERASED OUR SONGS!?"

"Hyung I don't- what are you talking ab-"

"I'm talking about the fact that three songs I spent endless hours to make them perfect are now gone. Erased. And the last person that was inside here was you. Do you hate me, us your group so much?! Why would you do such a thing? FUCKING ANSWER ME!"

"Taeil hyung I swear to you, I didn't do this. I would never harm you or our group. You are th-"

"Well it clearly doesn't seem like it. And of you didn't erase them how the fuck did they erased!? They got bored and went for a walk!?"

"Hyung please calm down I'm really tired and you shouting won't make the songs come back. Are you sure you searched well enough? Maybe you saved them in-"

"Now you are blaming me!? I can't believe you. How did Jaehyun stay with you for so long? I would brake up with you the second day!"

"We didn't brake up. We just-"

"Taking a break blah blah. I don't care, he should brake up with you already 'cause your an asshole but you are not my problem to solve. You have two hours to find my songs. If you don't you are so going to regret it. Understood?"

"Yeah Taeil hyung, I'll find your songs don't worry."

"I don't, you should"

I'm officially screwed.
Why all of these stuff happen when I'm so tired of everything? Why do people hate me? Am I not enough?

Of course not. Why'd you even ask.
You should have just do it back then. Now you wouldn't be such a burden to these people.

Shut up. Think, you have to find Taeil hyung's songs.

After searching all the files in our studio computers I eventually found the songs. I haven't been more thankful in my life. They were put in the wrong file.
Just as I was about to call Taeil he came in engulfed by an aura of anger.

"So our dear, hardworking Taeyong. Did you find them?"

"Yes, hyung I did. They were put in the wrong file with other songs from our previous comeback."

"You messed it up."

"No hyung I had to touch this computer since our previous-"

"Stop. I don't want it. I have been really stressed these passed hours and you really pissed me off. I you continue talking I'll say worse things or even punch you. I'm now going to go home. There are no other members here, so if you want to come to the dorms take a taxi or something, I don't really care."

"Okay hyung. I'm genuinely sorry for stressing you out, I deeply apologize for everything I've done wrong to you and the others. Have a good night hyung, be careful while you drive."

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

With that being said I storm off to the bathroom, not being able to hide behind a fake smile, my tears make their way out of my body flowing like a cascade. Thoughts suffocate my mind and I find myself shaking on the floor while painful sobs escape my mouth. As I feel the blade drawing red lines on my skin.

I'm so sorry.

I'm sorry.

I'm so sorry.

I'm sorry I'm not good enough.