𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈: 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨...𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

"Hello Taeyong. How are you?"

"Hello, Mr Kim. I'm good. I think. You asked me to visit you. Is there a problem, did I-"

"No, well yeah in a way, but it's not your fault."

"Can you please enlighten me?"

"Yes of course. So, you see. I was reading about you and I saw some rumors about your childhood. I don't have a problem with them, I mean if they are true you should talk about that and inspire others but this has not to do about it. Many are disappointed in you. There is a lot of hate towards you and I believe, after a talk with your managers that with the hate you are receiving at the moment... you can't be the leader of nct, nor a part of SuperM."

"...what?"

"No! Don't get me wrong. You are doing an amazing job. I- I really want you as a leader, but... I- we feel as if you bringing down the whole group from a popularity point of view. After these comments cool down you can become the leader again and of course redebut in SuperM. I really admire you Taeyong, you are if not the best one of my best employees-"

"No. It's okay. I understand. Make it official whenever you want. I'm sure someone else would be better for this position. I'm sorry I'm not loved by the audience sir. I promise, I'll solve this problem soon once and for all. I was happy to be the leader of nct and a member of SuperM, it was an honor for me really. I'm happy that I got to collaborate with people I admire and be a good leader for my group which I want the best for."

"Thank you, for being this understanding Taeyong. It means a lot."

"Thank you sir. Do you want me to call someone to surprise him with the news?"

"Hmm... No, no. I'll make the calls. Thank you once again."

"Thank you sir for allowing me live my dream. It was really nice all of this."

JOHNNY'S POV

I was playing on my phone in the kitchen when I heard someone entering the dorm.

Taeyong...

I've been feeling bad, really bad.
No, not for me.
For him.
I told him poisoning words.
I behaved as if he was trash.
I helped to destroy him and it pains me.
I want to make this right.

"H-hey, Yongie-ah- I-"

"Yeah Johnny hyung, I know... it's okay. I'm not angry to you or anyone else, what you said and did... it just made everything more difficult. I forgive you it's okay. I- You all have been my source of light and energy. You have been the reason I'm still alive. Thank you for that. I love you all 22 of you, plus Taemin, Baekhyun and Kai. You have been the best part of my life even if you did hurt me, it's okay... I'm sorry too but this wasn't, isn't and... won't be your fault."

"B-"

I feel his hands around my waist.
He seems cold, yet peaceful.
As if... he is... fine.

I wrap my hands around his sick body.
His bones are poking from his now oversized shirt, much more than before. What have we done to you Taeyong?

"I really love him hyung... I would never do that, I swear."

"I- we know Tae... well we came to the conclusion that it wasn't cheating, but- Now it's late! Look at you, you- you-"

"It's okay hyung. It'll be okay. We will all be happy soon, I promise. Everything is going to be solved. We will be happy and together. We are going to be popular and remember all the beautiful moments we shared and treasure them in our hearts. Everything will be perfect... time will heal whatever happens next."