𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐗: 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭, 𝐫𝐮𝐧!

I've been running for hours. It was slowly getting darker. The voice had stopped a long time ago, but I just kept running.

I wanted to get better. I needed to get better.

I must get better.

I stared my way back. Still running as fast as the thoughts in my head did.
How I wish I had a normal family who would support me through thick and thin.
Instead I have no one.

But then it hit me. I actually have so many people caring. My bandmates, my members, my friends, my family.

I will get better for them, for myself.

I open roughly the door and I watch as 50 pair of eyes were glued on me, watching me with a stunned expression.
My vision was blurry as I was sweating endlessly more tired than ever from the hours of run.

"I- I will see a therapist-"

That was the last thing I said before my eyelids closed replacing the light with a warm dark as I fell in a familiar soft hug.

JAEHYUN'S POV

Taeyong has been gone for hours. It is almost night at this point and I can't stop from thinking negative.
What if he did something stupid?
What if he got into an accident?
What if he got attacked?
What if seasangs kidnapped him?
What if-

"Hey, Jaehyun calm down. He will be okay-"

"Johnny, he has been gone for hours, can't we just report him missing?"

"Jae, no we can't he has to be missing for at least 24 hours."

"But Ten h-"

"He is right Jaehyunie. We can't do anything but wait. Also I think that we should all go to our dorm and calm down. Staying here only makes us more stressed-"

Taemin hyung was cut off as the door was heard. I got up and almost run to Taeyong till I saw how bad he looked. Pale skin, flashed cheeks or what was left of them, sweaty, tear stained face, exhausted eyes.
He was looking at us but I could tell he was going to faint from second to second.
After some minutes of silence he opened his mouth and with cracking voice he said something I could never imagine he would, and oh, how happy he made me.

"I- I will see a therapist-"

And then he fall. Before he could get hurt Johnny who was behind him catched him on time.

NO ONE'S POV

"Taeyong hyung!"

Donghyuck ran to him to be stopped by Mark.

"Donghyuck-ah, he is going to be okay let him rest and take a breath. He just fainted from dehydration and exhaustion. He is okay, he will be okay. You heard? Guys, he will see a therapist. That mean he really is ready and determined to get better!"

"You are right Markie I was just so scared-"

A sob left Hyuck's lips as he couldn't hold his emotions in anymore.

"Hey, Donghyuck calm down little one. Do you want to sleep with Taeyongie hyung today?"

"B-but y-you Jae-hyun h-hyung?"

"I will just go to sleep in my shared room with Johnny. Hm? What do you think?"

"Thank you so much h-hyung. I really want to spent time with T- taeyong h-hyung. He i-is my best friend and we a-are drifting a-aprt."

"No Hyuckie! He loves you so much. You know it. You are his best friend, his child. Please don't cry anymore he will be sad if he wakes up and sees you like that. Now go wash up and change you clothes with Markie and then you can cuddle with Taeyong. Alright?"

"Yes hyung. Thank you so much!"

-Time skip-

Taeyong fluttered his eyes open, wondering whate the heck he was. The last thing he remembers is running.

"Taeyongie? You are awake finally. You don't know how much Hyuckie wants to spend time with you- Taeyong? Are you okay?"

And then it hit him. His decision-

"Jaehyun I will see a therapist. "

"I know baby. You don't know how happy and proud I am. You made me the happiest man."

"Really hyung?"

"Yes baby! Oh! Also I bathed you to ease the hit from your body and changed you into your favorite pajamas. "

"Y- you b-bathed me?"

Taeyong panicked. He was sure Jaehyun saw all the ugly scars. He is going to leave him now. He is going to tell him how much of a waste he is. He is-

"Hey baby, what's wrong?"

"Y-you s-saw-"

"Oh sugar. They are perfect."

"No, hyung they are not. They are ugly and you are going to leave me a-and-"

"Taeyong. They are not ugly. They were never. They just show how much of a fighter you are. This shows how much you tried to stay alive and how tortured you were and are by life and your mind. I love you sugar."

"I- I love you too hyung. Please promise you will never leave me. "

"If you promise too."

"Yes hyung I promise I'll never leave you."

"I promise too Yongie, I'm never leaving you."

But aren't promises meant to be broken?

𝐇𝐢!! 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫?
𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 <33

Also I uploaded the Johnyong story if you want to check it out :) 

Edit: I unpublished it because it was cringe. Almost as cringe as what you're reading rn.

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧~