1

"Jisung-ah, answer your phone before i throw it in the toilet"

Jisung groaned as he woke up. He opened his phone to check his notifications.

Who's sending all these messages at 6 in the morning?!?!

Jisung opened up Instagram to check his DMs. They were full of messages from a whole bunch of different accounts. Most of them were just fans trying to get his attention, but one particular one caught his eye.

He couldn't see the full message, but he saw enough to make his mood turn sour. He opened the dm to see the whole message (which probably wasn't the best idea since he is a famous idol but oh well.).

"Park jisung if you see this, just know...

I'll make sure your life is miserable."

Now, jisung really didn't know what to do in this moment. Cause one side of him wants to laugh it off and think that someone is just doing this to scare him. But the other side thinks he should take this seriously.

But instead, since he has more important stuff to do than to just worry about a dm from a strange, he just decides to ignore it and move on with his day.

As he was about to go back to sleep like the rest of his members, he gets a notification. It was a reminder that said "new members / meet at 8 am".

Jisung sighed as he was about to wake up the others. But instead he thought it would just be better if he got ready first since he lives with 6 other men who take forever to wash up and change. So he got up and went to the bathroom.

30 minutes later...

Jisung had just gotten out of the bathroom, all ready for the day. He realized that the other members were still not awake yet. Which made sense since today they didn't have any practice and that the announcement for the new members was made last night. He went to each of their shared rooms. Starting with renjun, jeno, and chenles room. He successfully managed to get renjun and jeno up, but chenle wouldn't budge. So instead of having to get kicked trying to pull the covers off the boy, he decided to just let his hyungs deal with him. He then went back to his and jaemins shared room.

He always loved waking up jaemin. Not in a creepy way but in a more...loving way? Jisung doesn't know for sure why he loves it but he just does. Jaemin was one of his less fussy hyungs when waking up. He woke up with no issues and always greeted the younger and asked him how he slept before getting ready. That's one thing he loved about jaemin. How thoughtful and loving he was.

But anyways, as jisung opened the door, he was surprised to see that his hyung was already up...
And looking through his phone.

"Yah! Hyung what are you doing with my phone?"

Silence.

The silence that was returned to him was almost deafening. Since jaemin was obviously not going to give him an answer, he walked up to him and snatched his phone out of his hand.

It was the message.

"Jisung-ah, why didn't you tell hyung about this huh?"

Jisung didn't know what to say. I mean, he didn't really think much of it. Idols get loads of hate comments and threats, so what?

"Hyung it's just another hate comment, it's fine!"

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that part. Recently, jisung has been getting lots of hate comments. Well, not lots but more than the others have been receiving. They were always about how his singing and rapping skills have been lacking or how his dancing isn't as good as it used to be.

Sure , it affected jisung. But he honestly couldn't care less. He's the idol. The only comments that matter to him are the ones from himself, his members and instructors, and his actual fans. Some silly comments aren't gonna get to him.

"I know jisung but still... shouldn't you be a bit worried? Threats like these aren't some type of joke and especially now a days saesangs have been taking things too far."

"Yeah yeah hyung I promise ill be careful. Don't worry about it."

Jaemin just sighed and nodded his head. The youngest was always so easy going when it came to this type of stuff. He really doesn't care as much as he should but as long as he's safe, Jaemin is fine with it.

"Jisung-ah!! Jaemin!! Hurry up we're gonna be late!!!"

Authors note: this was kinda rush but hope you guys liked it!! I'll try to update more when I'm not so busy.
Have a great day/night!!