3

Jisung woke up to a empty house and a text message from Chenle.

             Dolphin boy🐬

Dolphin boy🐬:
We went to go eat. We'll be back later.

Sigh

Jisung turned off his phone and stared at the wall. It was kinda odd to him that Chenle used periods. And didnt call him "mouse". Usually Chenle wouldn't use periods, he would only use them if something serious happened. Jisung decided to ignore it and take a shower.

Two hours later...

Jisung came out of the bathroom to see all 22 members and......Youngil. They all had a serious expression on their faces. Jisung gulped. Did he do something wrong again?

"Come sit down, we need to have a talk with you" Johnny said. Jisung saw the dreamies heads down. He sat down looking at Taeyong who was about to speak.
"Jisung, Youngil had told us what you have been doing to him, and we all think you should....

Oh no. Jisung hoped he wasn't about to hear what he was thinking

Take a break from NCT"

Jisung froze. At this point, he didnt care what Youngil had told the members. The only thing he cared about is how the members believed Youngil more than the one they had known since he was a child. Okay maybe not all of them,but still.

"H-huh, if you think that would be the best option for m-me than sure" jisung muttered. He really didnt want to say that, but he didnt want to cause anymore trouble. Even if he didnt do anything.

It was quiet for a second until Jisung sat up.
"U-uh im going to go pack some stuff.Im going to stay with Shinee sunbaenim" jisung mumbled heading to his room.

Jisung finished packing, wiping the tears that were there ever since he went into his room. He took his backpack and went back outside.

"Bye" jisung muttered. He left the dorm.

He didnt even hear anyone say goodbye...

Author
Sorry it took me a bit to update but ill be trying to update more. Have a good day/night <3