5

Jisung ran to the dorm, tears falling down his face. He reached the dorm, running to his room,slamming it shut. He locked the door before going to his night stand, grabbing a razor. He sat down on the floor, pulling up his sleeves. He made cuts all over his arms, tears running down his face. He put the razor down, trying to stand up, only to fall back down. Now he was crying out of frustration and anger. He kept trying to stand up until he collapsed on the floor.

Jaemins pov

All of us were in the dorm now. Taeyong was yelling at Youngil, telling him to get out. I was leaning on the kitchen counter, feeling guilty. How could i have not known any of this was going on? How could i be so stupid? All of my thoughts got interrupted when Mark asked me to check on jisung.

I hesitated at first, thinking that he might not want to see me, but still went anyways. I reached his room, knocking on the door. "Jisung-ah, open the door please" i said, waiting for a response. After not hearing a response, i started to get worried. I went back into the living room, asking if there was a key to the rooms. I got the key and ran back to jisungs room. I unlocked it and went inside, my heart beating faster. I looked at the ground to see jisung passed out, covered in blood. My eyes widened before screaming for the members. Tears running down my face as i tried to stop jisungs arms from bleeding. All of the members were in the room. Some crying,some in disbelief, some in panic. Taeyong took out his phone, calling the paramedics.

The paramedics came, taking jisung. All of the members were crying. We drove to the hospital, worrying about jisung. We waited in the waiting room nervously. A few hours later, the doctor came out the room.
"So, Jisungs alive. He lost a lot of blood but hes alive. Hes resting right now" the doctor said. We all sighed in relief. We walked into the room, seeing jisung sleeping. Looking at his adorable face made me feel even more guilty.

Jisungs pov

I woke up in a unfamiliar place. I then realized i was atthe hospital. I looked around, seeing the members standing next to the door, crying. They looked at me, gasping, running over to me. They started asking if i was okay, saying that they were sorry. I stayed silent.

"Im going to need time to think if i forgive you guys or not."

I muttered. The whole room went silent.

We were all now just in the room, in awkward silence.

Have a good day/night <3