7

A week has passed since the whole situation had happened. I was back in the group. Ive distanced myself from jaemin after it happened. Or well tried to. It was hard since I was in the same dorm and in the same group with him. That means everywhere I'm at,he's also there.

Everyday was the same. I'd wake up,get ready,go to practice,come back,eat,and go to bed. Everything was going fine until chenles big ass mouth had to say something.

"Hey, why are you ignoring jaemin hyung lately,jisungie?"

Shit

Everyone's eyes were on me.

Now you may be thinking, just tell them the truth about how you like him and that you kissed him while the others weren't ther- ok anyways instead of telling the fucking truth I decided to be a dumb bitch and lie.

That was the dumbest shit I have ever done.

Well besides trying to kill myself

"U-uh"

Oh yeah you know when I said I lied?

Yeah I didn't do that.

I didn't tell the truth either.

Instead I thought it was a great idea to use " I'm gonna go buy snacks" as an excuse.

Anyways now I'm on my way to get snacks. As I'm walking I remembered something.

I have a fucking leg injury.

Yes, I could just call an Uber but here's the problem.

I got no money.

Yes I'm an idol and that should mean that I'm as rich as chenles parents right?

Wrong.

SM's shitty ass made me pay for my own hospital bill.

Anyways Instead of just walking back into the dorms I decide to suffer more.

The convenience store wasn't too far away. it was a block away from the dorms.
I was walking when a stupid ass rock decides it's gonna be a good idea to trip a suicidal person who just got out of the hospital. I was about to hit the ground when I felt a arm wrap around my waist. I look up and guess who I see.

Na fucking jaemin.

We stare at each other for a bit until I remembered that his arm was still wrapped around my waist.

"U-Um hyung"

An "oh" left his mouth as he let go of my waist, apologizing.

We walk together in silence. Well until jaemin clears his throat.

"Uh I remembered about your leg injury so I came to make sure you weren't hurt and also cause I remembered you have no money"

Well this is just embarrassing.

Authors note:
Now you may be thinking bitch this is not a good enough chapter to make up for your absence. Yes I know and I am very sorry. I had work and stuff and yeah. And maybe I shouldn't have started writing again when schools coming up but oh well. Anyways bye bye

Have a good day/night <3