2

Hours later, Jisung had finally woke up. He looked around,squinting, trying to adjust to the bright light. He looked down at himself. He was covered in bruises and cuts- wait.

Why was he naked?

Did Youngil...

Rape him?

Jisung tried to get up, but a sudden pain stopped him. He fell back down. He started crying.

Hours later...

Jisung finally managed to get up and put his clothes back on. He sighed before leaving the practice room and going to the bathroom. He washed his face and left the bathroom, walking back to the dorms. All he wanted to do is go cuddle with Jaemin.
You may be wondering.

Why does he want to see jaemin so bad?

Well you see, Jaemin has always comforted the younger when he was feeling down. He has ever since youngil started bullying him. Even though jaemin didnt know the reason why jisung wasn't feeling good, he always stayed by the youngers side.

Jisung had just made it to the dorms. He wanted to run in and go to jaemin and cuddle him. He unlocked the door to see all of his hyungs sitting in the living room.
"Hyungs,what are you doing here?" Jisung asked,curiously. He stared at all of their face expressions. All of them looked angry,upset,serious,and disappointed. He then looked at Youngil,who was sitting right in between Jaemin and Taeyong. His eyes were red,like he had just been crying.

None of them said anything,before Johnny sighed. "Come here, we need to have a talk with you." Johnny said. You can hear the disappointment in his voice. Jisung gulped. He sat down on the couch infront of the members. "We are very disappointed in you Jisung. Not only did you hurt your new member, you also said some harsh words to him" Taeyong said, shaking his head.

Jisungs heart dropped.

Did youngil just hurt and raped him and then lie and say that he hurt him??

"W-what are you talking about hyung?!?" Jisung said,accidentally raising his voice. He felt a sudden slap. He looked up and saw Jaemin. "You have no reason to raise your voice at your hyung after you hurt your member." He heard jaemin say, yelling at the younger.

Jisung felt his eyes watering.

Youngil had lied to the members,making rumors about him.

"Jisung apologize to your hyungs and Youngil right now." Mark said. "S-sorry hyungs and Youngil" jisung said looking down. He knew he he did nothing and Youngil was lying,but he just apologized cause he didnt want to upset his hyungs. Jisung walked to his room, shutting the door as tears fell from his eyes. He stayed on his bed,crying for a few minutes, before standing up and making his way to his closet. He changed into a black hoodie and sweatpants.

He made his way out of his room, going to the bathroom. He reached the bathroom,opening the cabinet and picking up a..

Razor

He ran out the bathroom, heading to the front door. He saw his hyungs and Youngil playing around and chatting.

"Jisung where are you going?"

He heard Chenle say. He turned around to see all of them looking at him.
"U-uh getting fresh air" Jisung muttered. He left the dorm,going to the rooftop. Once he reached the rooftop,he sat ont he edge. No,he wasnt going to kill himself, he was just sitting there. He took the razor out of his pocket,rolling up his sleeve. He cut himself a few times,mumbling bad stuff about himself.

Five minutes later, jisung had tears in his eyes and those few cuts turned into many. He stopped and put the razor back in his pocket. He let the blood run down his arm,looking at the sky.

A few hours later,it had already gotten dark. He headed back to the dorms,forgetting about the cuts. He opened the door to see all of them eating dinner.
"Jisung where were you?" He heard Renjun ask. "A-at the rooftop." Jisung replied,looking at the ground. He was about to leave to go to his room,when he heard Haechan ask

"Jisung what happened to your arm?"

Shit

Jisung forgot about his arm. He looked up."u-uh there was a cat on the rooftop and it attacked me" jisung lied,not wanting to bother his hyungs.
"Oh ok" Jisung ran to the bathroom. He started washing his arm,hissing at the burn. After he finished, he ran back to his room. He fell onto his bed,crying. He eventually cried himself to sleep...