6

Jisungs pov

I stared at the end of the hospital bed. They all had left since visiting hours are over. Tears silently dripped down my face without me noticing. A part of me wanted to forgive them and go back to the way it was. But the other part wanted me to ignore them, make them feel even more guilty. I groaned out of frustration.

Still staring at the end of the bed, i slowly drifted off to dreamland.

The next day

I opened my eyes to see all the members. They were talking in groups. One group was the dreamies, another was 127, the last one was wayv. Sungchan and Shotaro were also talking with the dreamies.

They all immediately stopped talking and looked at me when i coughed out of dehydration. Everyone rushed to me asking if i was okay. I couldnt focus one the questions that ive been asked. All i was focused on was jaemin. We shared eye contact for a few minutes, until he broke it and left the room. I came back to my senses after blanking out for a bit, muttering a "yes" to the question, if i was okay. They all sighed in relief before the eldest members, Taeil, Johnny, Taeyong, Yuta, Doyoung,and Kun, went to go talk to the doctor, to see if i can leave. My eyes were focused on the door ever since jaemin left the room.

Jaemins pov

I ran out the room, tears threatening to fall. I ran outside, and sat on a bench. I let tears fall down my face. I felt so guilty. I shouldn't have let this happen. Fuck, we all messed up. I cried for a bit more, before going back into the hospital. I enter the room to only see jisung. I cleared my throat. "Uh where is um the rest of the members?" I asked. He told me that they went to get food before turning to look at the window. I took a deep breath before walking towards him."look jisung-ah, im so so sorry. I shouldn't have let this happen. I should've taken your side and not that lying bitches side. I have known you for longer than him. I get it if you dont accept my apology, bu-" i was suddenly cut off by a pair of lips on mine. I widened my eyes. He pulled away, looking down. "S-sorry" he said. In shock,I ran out the room.

Jisungs pov

Fuck. What did i just do. I groaned out in frustration.

I messed up everything between us, didnt I.

Author

Hi hi sorry i didnt update in a while and i also apologize if this was shitty. Anyways so,i decided for the ending i was going to do a bad ending chapter and a good ending chapter. Im also going to include another group. So, what group should it be?

Have a nice day/night <3