Chapter 8: A Little Drunkenness

Chapter 8: Little Drunkenness

Aelwyne had done her best to stay quiet after letting go and losing control of her tongue. Their faces. The shock on their faces had brought her back to her sense rather quickly. Addison, Richard, and even Bailey had looked confused at her outburst. Addison's face had gone red. Her green eyes wide open as she processed the fact that Aelwyne had yelled at her. Those green eyes which were full of surprise and confusion. Surprised that Aelwyne had been so angry at her for what she had said. Surprised and in pain. Aelwyne could see all the pain shifting in Addison's gaze. That pain infuriated her.

She had been angry, not exactly at Addison. She was angry at what Addison thought of herself. She was angry that she thought she was so worthless. She was angry at just how broken she was. She was so angry it hurt. So she had let go.

The rest of the day was spent as far away as possible from Addison. She did well. Spoke only what was necessary and then was off. She was happy she'd have the next two days off. She needed to be away. She needed out. However, before leaving she went to check on Cristina. As she turned to the hallway that led to her room she saw Addison walk out. She waited until she was out of sight to go into the room.

"Everything ok?" Aelwyne asked Cristina who was laying in bed now.

"No." Cristina responded. "She said I have to lay here for the next 24hrs. If not I can't leave."

"Ooo the nightmare." Aelwyne mocked.

"McHot also told me she has the hots for you." Cristina said, raising a brow.

"Wh-what?" Aelwyne choked.

"Gotcha! Hehe" Cristina laughed.

"You are impossible." She fumed trying to fight the blush that had heated her cheeks.

"That's what you get." Cristina said, crossing her arms on her chest.

"What did Saint Aelwyne do?" Izzie came in filled by Meredith, George, and Alex.

"Whatever it was Cristina deserved it. I'm sure." Meredith chuckled.

"Cristina I'm sorry. Well I'm not but I want to go to Joe's so let's go bitches." Alex said from the couch.

"You're the one sitting down." George pointed out.

"You're going out without me?" Cristina asked incredulously.

"Yeah." Izzie, George, and Alex agreed.

"I'm meeting someone." Meredith said softly.

"McDreamy." The rest of the girls sang together.

"Shush." Meredith demanded.

"Honestly I need to get out of the hospital." Aelwyne added.

"Fine. Leave me. It's not like I need you." Cristina said with a pout.

"Aww I think she needs a group hug." Meredith chuckled.

"I think she does." Aelwyne agreed.

Cristina protested as all five of her friends gave her the hug. Then she started wincing which made them back up immediately. She laughed at them.

"See this is why we're leaving you alone." Izzie said shaking her head.

"Aww come on. Something could've happened. I could've actually been hurt." Cristina protested.

"Cristina, you need rest and to stay in bed." Aelwyne said.

"True. Plus I heard McHot say that if you do in 24hrs you can leave." George added.