46: orange juice.

jimin is currently inside his class and jungkook is in other class.

he was writing down the lessons while listening to the professor with taehyung sitting beside him and being invisible.

it feels like he have a ghost friend.

taehyung looks at jimin and left a peck on his cheek which shocked the boy and his cheeks turns red.

miyeon is inside the classroom as well and she looks at jimin who's busy, sending him a glare.

she's really mad at jimin for stealing rank 1 from her. it should be hers, not jimin's.

taehyung ranked 1 too but she doesn't care because well, taehyung is handsome and hot.

a smirk made its way on her face before she looks at the professor again who's discussing at the front.

guess she's planning to do something to jimin.

when the class ended, jimin gathers his stuffs and stood up then exits the classroom with taehyung following behind him.

he went to the lockers and opens his locker to put his books and other stuffs inside.

"you going to have lunch with that vampire?" taehyung asks beside him.

jimin lets out a giggle and nodded. "he have a name. it's jungkook."

"i don't like calling him by his name but sure i will call hin that." taehyung crossed his arms.

when jimin is done, he was about to leave when an orange juice was poured onto his head.

jimin gasped, the juice dripping down to his shirt and pants as it was many.

miyeon giggles and crosses her arms. "you like that, fag?"

students starts gossiping and watching the scene.

the boy gulped and looks at taehyung who's behind miyeon and his eyes are burning red, indicating that he's mad.

he can't do anything to this girl yet in front of the students. he have to do this in private.

"say something." she glares at the brown haired boy.

"w-why did you do that?" jimin asked, stealing glances at taehyung who looks really mad right now.

calm down tae.. don't do something to her. jimin thought.

but taehyung didn't listen this time, he keeps glaring at miyeon's head as he was facing her back.

"because you deserve it. you don't deserve to be on rank 1. well, taehyung can. you're not even that smart. ah, maybe you cheated?" she said.

taehyung is really mad and he feels like murdering this girl but people will think that it's jimin who did it.

"i-i don't c-cheat-"

"keep saying that, fag." she said and walks away while laughing.

jimin looks down which broke taehyung's heart. he then saw jungkook coming to the poor boy.

"i'll be back." taehyung said before he disappears which made jimin pout.

"jimin!" jungkook shouted and gasped as he saw his best friend's state. "that miyeon shit." he said and gave jimin a small towel.

jimin thanked the older and took the towel from him to dry himself. "it's fine kookie."

"it's not fine, she literally bullies you. where's taehyung?"

"i don't know. he said he will be back."

jungkook looks around and sighed. "i have extra shirt in my locker. go change to it." he went to his locker and opens it.

jimin lets out a sigh and follows jungkook, feeling sticky at the moment because of the juice.

"he looks really stupid. gosh i just want to rip him off or tell him how much of a fag he is." miyeon said to her friends.

"isn't that too much..?" soojin asked.

"oh come on soo. don't be such an angel." yujin rolls her eyes.

"you don't even know what faggot exactly means." soojin sighs.

miyeon scoffs. "he deserves it. i bet he acts cute to the professor so she will pass him."

"it's not only jimin who passed, taehyung too."

"yeah but he's hot so it's not a problem." miyeon giggled.

suddenly, a gasp escaped her lips as she got lifted up in the air, an invisible hand gripping her neck.

her friends screamed at the scene while miyeon coughed uncontrollably.

"why is she floating?!"

"w-what's happening!!"

taehyung threw her in the wall harshly which almost break all of her bones.

"miyeon!" the girls shouted and taehyung suddenly appeared in front of them.

loud gasps escaped their lips and was about to run away but their eyes landed on taehyung's red ones.

taehyung grinned and stared at them as he's luring them. "no one will tell others about what you saw today. understand?"

they immediately nodded except miyeon who's whimpering on the floor.

taehyung went to her and grips her neck once again and lifts her up. "don't ever fucking bother jimin again or else, you will die."

"w-what are you-"

"me?" taehyung lets out a deep chuckle. "your nightmare, satan." he answered and her eyes widened.

"s-satan? w-what?"

"you heard that right. i am your king so you should obey me, hm?" taehyung's eyes are burning red as he stared at miyeon's teary eyes which shows fear.

she nodded as she got lured as well before taehyung grinned once again then disappeared.