53: ash.

"i see. you two want to be demons again." the god said, staring at the angels.

the two nodded. "please let us be demons again, father. we promise, we won't create a war someday against heaven. we also want to live in the kingdom and namjoon's house." seokjin explains.

the god nodded, feeling sad that another angels will leave him especially seokjin. he trusts that angel a lot and he treated him as his own son.

but, all he wants for seokjin is to be happy and free, together with namjoon.

"i can only make demons into angels and i cannot make them demons again. i am sorry, seokjin. you can ask the satan's wizard for it. i am sure that he can help you." he said.

seokjin's eyes lit up. "f-father.."

"i want you to be free with namjoon, seokjin. you've been a good son to me so you deserve to be free and happy. thank you for protecting me and the kingdom all these years. you were a brave and great angel."

namjoon can't help but to smile then looks at seokjin who's eyes are brimming with tears.

"don't you want to give your father one last hug?" the god smiles at the angel.

seokjin lets out a sniffle and didn't hesitate to run to the god and pull him in a hug.

"i-i promise to visit you whenever i have a chance to and you will be my father forever." seokjin sobbed on his shoulder.

the king of heaven patted seokjin's back. "alright, son, time to go now."

both of them pulls away from the hug and seokjin wipes his own tears. "t-thank you for everything."

"you're welcome, my son."

seokjin went back to namjoon and holds his hand. looking back at the god, he gave him a warm smile before they spread their wings and starts to fly towards hoseok's house.

jimin was staring at the ground, thinking about what happened these past few hours.

well, mill was just about to do something inappropriate to him. you already know what i mean.

luckily, another man appeared inside the dark room which happened to be sungho and told mill that need to talk about the thing that mill requested to him.

mill was annoyed but followed sungho anyways as it's more important than jimin.

he was glad that sungho interrupted mill.

right now, mill it not inside the place as he went to sungho's place again to of course, to talk about that thing that will kill taehyung.

it's been 23 hours, yet he still haven't eat anything.

suddenly, black smokes formed inside the dark room and jimin raised his head as he heard some noises.

"p-please don't hurt m-me.." he said with all his remaining strength.

a gasl escaped his lips as he felt pair of arms around his weak and small frame.

he was about to panic when he suddenly recognized the scent.

it was taehyung.

"t-tae..?"

"it's me, baby." taehyung unwraps his arms from jimin and stares at him.

he could see some cuts and bruises on his face and limbs which makes his blood boil.

"i will kill him." he mumbles.

he started destroying the chains but holding it with his hands and pulling them apart.

before jimin collapse on the floor, taehyung immediately pulls him in a hug.

"t-taetae.."

"shh, baby. you're safe now with me." taehyung rubs jimin's back.

but, suddenly...

a sword poked taehyung's back and the man behind him stabbed him with it with a grin on his face.

taehyung's eyes widened and jimin gasps as he saw what happened.

"t-tae!!" the human started crying.

taehyung slowly becomes weak and he doesn't know why he's getting weak. it was just a sword.

"is it working? all thanks to my wizard friend." mill laughs.

jimin clutched taehyung so close to him and he accidentally took a hold of one of the demon's feather.

hosoek and jungkook appeared inside and looks at the horrible scene in front of them.

"finally, i am now the satan." mill said with a smirk.

taehyung looks at jimin's face and plants a soft peck on his lips. "d-don't cry.. i w-will be back. i promise."

jimin sobbed more as taehyung's legs turned into tiny pieces like ashes, going up to his waist and stomach.

"d-don't leave me!"

"jimin, we need to leave." hoseok carried jimin up as taehyung's whole body turns into ashes.

"you're not allowed to lea-"

yoongi suddenly appeared behind him and bumps his head hard on the wall behind.

"t-taehyung!" jimin cried out, staring at the dust on the floor while clutching the black feather close to his chest.

and then, the four of them teleported inside hoseok's house as they knew that mill will come to the kingdom to steal the throne.