If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn

About a week later.

(Y/n's POV)

-

I was just sitting on the couch with Frank and Ray discussing music when I heard the sound of the door being unlocked.

I was shocked for a moment, "Shit..." I said.

The boys both looked at me.

"Dad," is all I said.

As soon as I did, the man himself walked in.

"Fuck," I mumbled under my breath.

"Y/n! Y/n I'm home.. Y/n?," he looked around for a moment till he got to the living room. "Y/n....why the fuck are there boys here? Especially with me not here," He said sternly.

"Cause they're my friends. And I don't really see a problem with me having friends, do you?" I question him.

"Y/n, lose the attitude right now. You're such a whore. I thought I raised you better," He shook his head.

"Dad what the actual fuck is wrong with you!? I'm not a fucking whore! They're my friends. They're just my friends. Why is this such a big deal?" I stand and yell back. Angry.

"I-," I cut him off before he could say anything else.

"Ya know what dad? You're such a fucking asshole. For no reason. They're my fucking friends alright? It's not your decision on who I'm friends with. They make me happy and that's all that should matter. Stop acting like we're fucking," I scream pissed.

"Get to your room young lady. Right now! And as for you boys leave my house immediately." He says furiously.

The boys leave. I go to my room.

I'm sitting on my bed crying. I can't stop crying. The tears keep coming. Then my dad walks in.

"You're grounded young lady. Grounded! No leaving the house, no texting." He yells.

I decide to stop while I'm ahead and not say anything. So I hand him my phone.

"Now, go get me a beer from the garage while I watch the television," he says walking out.

Fucker.

I do as said and get him his stupid fucking beer. I hand it to him while he's sitting on the couch. Then I go back to my room.

Nowhere to go nothing to do.

-

8:09pm.

I found my old phone. The only thing that works on it is YouTube and Instagram for some reason.

-

5 days later.

6:31pm.

I haven't even been to school and it's already Friday.

I was scrolling through insta and it showed that someone from school was having a party. So I decided that I'll sneak out and go. It starts at 8:30.