Chapter 1

It was a delight morning like always, the birds were chirping sweetly, The sun's rays was only Hour away to fall upon the Big Buliding and Houses. There was one Unique House far from the Troublesome Cities and Buildings but so close to the refreshing Forests. In that House, There was a person Who lived peacefully by themself.

Okogi Yuzuko.

The only Very less Dominant Alpha. Who is Very Happy, Living in her own world .
Yuzu's Parents are Living in Osaka Because Yuzu Transferred Here for Her new School, But her parents didn't came as they work there in Osaka so they decided to leave Yuzu in Tokyo alone .

In Yuzu's House 5:00 AM

Yuzu was Up early , Like always As She love Exercising in the morning , She was Doing Her daily routine , For maintaining Her Body Texture and Health. She was Doing Push ups in Her Favourite Sports Outfit.

Yuzu's POV

"Okay Push ups Done!" I said as I check my fitness band to see that what is left now. I checked it and Sighed that I already Complete all my Exercises. "I Should prepare my breakfast , But First I need to take a quick Shower... Ugh! I Fucking stink so much!" I said as I take my normal clothes and my towel and went to bathroom. I got out quickier than I thought. "Ahhhh~~ So Fucking Refreshing !~, after so much Exercises I really Love this refreshment." I dried my hair and went to kitchen and start Thinking about my breakfast. 'What should I do for today's breakfast?' I thought. 'I kinda want French toast , okay it's decided, French toast today!' I Finally! decided as I started making it. I finished my cooking as I took my fresh strawberry Juice shake from the fridge, I walk to the dining room with my breakfast , I place Them on the dining table as I sat down and started enjoying my breakfast! "Yep! Fucking Delicious As always" I grin myself as I was proud of my cooking skills. I finished my breakfast and washed all the Dishes, I went to my Room.

No One's POV

*Ring Ring!*

Yuzu Came into her room and Heard that her phone is Ringing , it was from her mom. She picked up . "Hi mama , How are you doing? " She Asked with a small prace of smile."Hi my Sweetie! Yes your mama is fine! Did you eat your breakfast Honey?" Ume asked. " Yeah Mama I eat it just a while ago , and I am a big girl now! I know when to eat my breakfast!" She said sounding a little bit mad. "Yeah I know How much my Sweetie has Grown up ! Hahaha , Yuzu I am sure that you are now ready for your new school right? I sent the school address on your phone. Ume said. "Yeah Mama I am Ready! Thx." Yuzu replied Happily."Honey, if you are not making your Bento then make sure to eat from the school's cafeteria." Ume said. "Okay Mama Got it." Yuzu agreed.
"Good Sweetie, Now mama needs to go to work , Bye Honey Take care , And Yuzu Please Maintain your Anger management classes too , don't Forget your Medicines okay? Honey." Ume sounds worrying for Her daughter. " Yeah Mama I will Maintain it properly and I will take my medicines too. So, don't Worry! And take care of yourself too while working." Yuzu said. "I will Honey , Thank you, Bye Yuzu!" Ume said Calmly. "Bye Mama!" Yuzu said While Hanging up. She Sighed and Checked the address that her mother sent on her phone. "Aihara Academy, Huh?" She mumbled while A Smirk Form on her Face .

"Let's Enjoy The High school Life!"

Yuzu's POV

"Okay This Uniform is so Fucking Dull! But I will only Wear Some of it Cuz I don't wanna caught in Trouble by some Pain in the Ass people." I Changed from The Dark Green tie to my favourite Blue Ribbon, also the Socks were like dipped in shit colour so, I changed them too in my Favourite Blood red socks. "All done. Oops! Almost Forgot my medicine and some Condoms." Yeah Because I have to take care of myself and My little Buddy too. I packed my stuff in my bag, wore my shoes, Locked the Door. I went to the subway station, took the train and To pass the time I started play some Games on my phone. I reached my destination, got off and Take the route to my New School. As I was walking Through , I saw Some Guys in the dark Corner, I glanced over there, I saw that 2 of them are Cheetahs guys Beating the Shit of a Jackal Boy He was Bleeding Laying down, One of them saw me and Started Approaching Me, he looks like He is about To beat me too for sneaking earlier, I sighed, 'Not This Shit again, I hate Violence yet these Assholes are Making me do it.' I Heard a Scream from that Cheetah guy who throw his fist about to hit me and running towards me I immediately Dodged it as I clenched my fist and Punched him in the face , I could hear his Jaws got broken by this as He fall down with his Broken Jaw Bleeding. I saw that Other Guy with My Death Glare. I saw he was trembling in fear and he looks like he Shit in his pants, He quickly Ran away for his life, So did the Jackal Boy too.
I sighed and Patted my Jacket , I took my path Again 'This Shitty town is Full of Assholes and Violence as always nothing has changed here a bit.' I thought.
'Tch Such a Shitty Long Day When will I get to school ?' I groaned. I saw some People with same uniform going from the same route as mine, so I was in a right path Knowing that Finally the school is here. As my eyes Widened by seeing Something unbelievable 'Wow soo many Female Species!' I Thought Myself 'Of course Most of them Looks so Short Because of My Height! Dammmit!' I wondered Myself as there was alot of different types of Females, Like A Cute elf, Sexy Lamia, Hot Succubus, Harpy, Centaurs, Vampire, wereWolves, Slime Girl, Beautiful Snake Girl... But very less Alpha Girls! Wait, What the Fuck?! There are Omegas, Betas too But Where are the Alpha students!! Did they die!!!??? I Sighed Heavily Wondering that what is going to Happen to me now. I entered the school gate then I heard a Faint Voice Calling me, I Turn to that voice Then I Saw a Feline with Glasses. "Are you calling me?" I asked her. "Yes , I am." She said. " Yes? What is it then?" I asked her as she was writing something down on her paper holder pad. "May take Your student ID?" She asked " Eh? Why?" I asked in confusion. "Because Actually you are Violating the School Rules." She said Looking up to me . "How am I Violating the School Rules?" I asked Her. "Your Socks , that ribbon , your make up , perfume , are against the school rules." She said Taking the notes. "Eh?" I was totally blanked out , As I heard Some Murmured Sounds from the Girls Behind me , some were staring at me and Talking shit about me . "And Bringing Phones into School campus is also Violating the school rules , so I have to take it." She said, Raising her hand up to me for wanting My phone. 'Oh Shit!' I finally Came to my senses and I take deep Breath in. 'Okay Without causing a scene I have to Settle it.' I Thought. 'Of course in My Way '

No One's POV

Yuzu Gently Holds her Hand where she was waiting for Yuzu to hand over Her phone. "Eh?!" The girl gasped as red Shed glowing on her cheeks , Her ears pinned down. "Um, I Just Transferred to this school that's why I don't know the rules... Maruta-san." Yuzu said in her most Gentlemen Voice as Her eyesight was Very good so she quickly Saw the Girl's Name on her Badge , as She leaned closer to her and Gave a small peck on her hand in a Prince style. All the Girls got Shocked and some were having Nosebleeds on Yuzu's This Action. Maruta was Blushing so much, Her ears were wiggling slowly , as She was Struggling to say something as she was Totally in Yuzu's Charming Trap. Yuzu was Internally Smirking, 'This should be fine for now, Phew!' She thought as a Girl came from behind Pushed her away from Maruta. Yuzu quickly Turn to see who was it. As Yuzu Was Smiling seeing a Cute little Bear Girl with Her Curls. Yuzu Gently let go of Maruta's Hand and And slowly Walked towards that Bear Girl. "What Were you trying to do with Senpai?!" She said while raising her voice. 'This one is kinda difficult to handle maybe?' Yuzu thought as She Grabbed the Girl by her waist as She strokes her hair and said "I am So Sorry for Violating the School Rules, Miss Vice President." She said the last part More Gently Into her Ears. "Mind telling me your name?" She said with her one of the most Warm Smile. "It-its Momokino Himeko..." She stuttered and Blushed as she Pulled away from Yuzu's Grab. "A-anyways! Phones are Forbidden in school campus! You should be careful about that thing!" Himeko was Yelling at Yuzu just to Hide Her Blushing Face. Yuzu Smirked as she won another Victory, 'Good Going so Far~~hehe!' she thought Evily.

Yuzu's POV

While I was Messing around with the Girls, I heard a Voice Cold as Ice. "What is Happening? Student Council Members!" A Girl with Long Black Straight Hair, Shiny Amythest Orbs in her eyes, said, coming towards us. "P-president!" Himeko stuttered slightly Trembling. I quickly glanced over her Band as it says Student Council President. 'Oh So the last level Boss is here.' I thought knowing that It will be harder comparing to the other girls because She looked Different. She stopped in front of me, looking up at me eyes to eyes. "Are you the Transferred student?" She asked in her Stern voice. To be honest she look so Beautiful from close. "Yes, I am." I said in my polite Voice, Suddenly I smell a scent slightly coming from her. She Raised her hand towards me , "Then, please mind giving me your Phone, as you already know it's Forbidden." I didn't heard what she was saying as all my focus was on the scent. "What is your Name? President." I said Blankly. She sighed a little , "The name is Aihara Mei." She said in slightly pleasant voice, but that scent was messing in my head , that without noticing my own movements I already coiled my hands around her Waist from the back and Started inhaling the air around her as I already know that those are not normal scent it was Pheromones. I was internally was shocked knowing that my body is not in my control in that moment.
I bought my face close to her ear, "So Mei-san is an Omega?" I whispered. She started to tremble a bit as her body was getting slightly warm and I saw some pink shades on her cheeks. I no longer cared about my surrounding Who was talking to me? , what were others doing?, I just Didn't give a Fuck about that because my mind was in her trap. "Ye-yes I am , now please get off me because something is poking me, at my lower back and It's Feels Weird." She Said in her most serious tone. I snapped! From the Mysterious Trap, as I saw that my little buddy is already standing Hard. I blushed so hard as I back up quickly from her and in a hurry I quickly gave my phone to her and Ran to the nearest Bathroom as soon as possible. 'Shit! Fucking Shit! Just Shit! Why now?!??!? Just why???!!!"
I was screaming in my head, I got in one of the empty stalls panting heavily not from running but from something else.

No One's POV

Mei was Still slightly Blushing and panting heavily as She started regaining her Posture. But she couldn't forget that how she got so weak around someone like her. 'Did I let my guard down? No it can't be. Only Some High ranked Species can Smell my Pheromones.... wait only High ranked...' Mei sighed as she looked at Yuzu's Phone.
"So... She is an Alpha."  She Mumbled before going in her Class.