Chapter 39

No One's POV

Flashback.

Shiya Dropped Ruby in the Mansion's Main Domain then Went out, Bending her Hands Behind her head while Whistling Sweetly, Swinging her Tail to her Sideways and Sighed Heavily.
"Hahhh Gosh... Nothing to do anymore~" Shiya said along with her Heavy Sigh with a groaned tone.
'Damn! Where's Saki?!' Shiya Huffed Mentally as she wanted to Kill time as her Sight Went slowly up on the Mansion's Roof Slide and Slowly a light Grin came on her lips and her Tail started to swirl around with slight happiness, Shiya Put her hands down and With her Sharp eyes, she made sure that No one's is Watching her or Any other presence around her, After Having none of them, she Grinned and Leaped on the Mansion's Roof Slide and Sat down in her royal Lion position while Seeing down on the People Side by side a she Chuckled.
"Haha! This View is so Awesome! Thses people are like rice grains Ahaha!" Shiya laughed as she started Spying on people but People obviously were unaware of her as they were just Minding their own business, During Shiya's Spying, she saw The Okogi and Aihara family were going to the way to DownCity but She noticed that Yuzu and Mei were Kind of fidgety behind their Parents as she Grinned and tried to Zoom in her Eye Sights as she saw Yuzu with Blushy Face was Having a hard time as Mei was in her Normal posture was Constantly leaching Yuzu.
"Heh~ Getting Flirty right at your Parents' Back~....! Oh haha!" Shiya Giggled to herself when she saw Yuzu and Mei Quietly Sneaked away from their parents and went in the Woods and saw Yuzu took out her Vampire Wings and Carried Mei in her arms and Started Flying Above the Trees, With This Shiya got in slight Panic.
"..!! Ahhh Fuck! They're gonna see me! Need to hide quickly!" Shiya quickened to Hide as She Swayed back and Got Hanged by the Pipe with one hand, Closing her eyes and Crouched her legs.
"C'mon~ Don't tease me, Mei!" Shiya could hear that Yuzu and Mei are near and were Chattering.
"How is it my Fault? if you are the one who can't bear it Even for an hour and you called yourself an Alpha?" Mei said in her monotone as she let out an Spotless Smirk from Yuzu, She Groaned.
'Bear what?' Shiya was in her Guessing mind and Hid more as Yuzu and Mei were Right above her.
"I am sorry but Please let's go already..." Yuzu said slightly making a Sobbed Face as Mei still wore her so-called Serious face as she sighed.
"Fine but I'll take the Lead." Mei said in her monotone as Yuzu looked at her With Unsure Face.
"Okay... as you wish..." Their Voice got Frailed as they Went in the Mansion's Hallways through window together, After a few seconds, Shiya who was in her struggle to hide, let out a Heavy Sigh and Jumped above the Roof Slide and Cracked her Waist.
"God Dammit~! Didn't get to hear their Full talk but it's Good that I didn't get Caught." Shiya sighed and Laughed a little.
"Haha! So Yuzu is the type of person who let her Mate take the lead sometimes~" shiya said as she Stretched her arms in the Air then spot on Mistuko who were Walking in the Mansion's garden with linked arms with Maruta and Were being Affectionate with themselves, Shiya Chuckled.
"What's this?! Why so many couples have this much of free time~? If only Ruby doesn't need to learn cooking from Misaki, We could like this too." thought like this, Made Shiya Mentally Sobbed to herself as she got alerted when Maruta Pushed Mitsuko behind the tree and Kissed her sort of forcefully and Mistuko Blushed really hard, This Surprised Shiya as she Bent Down quickly and Found a spot to Keep her peek on them, Shiya blushed slightly when she saw Maruta was running her hand on Mitsuko's shaft from the outside to make it erect, Shiya Smirked with Slightly Blushy Face.
"Oi oi, Seriously? in the Broad daylight? Get a room you two~" Shiya Mumbled with a grin as she decided to listen their Heat talk using her long range Hearing Skill and got in touch with them.
"Mmphhh?! Fwah! H-Hey stop! I've told you Many times don't do it suddenly in open space!" Mitsuko Shoved away Maruta's hand from her crotch and grabbed by her Shoulders, Maruta Smirked and got more closer to Mitsuko.
"C'mon~ it's not like someone is spying on us or anything, Even if they did I am pretty sure you'll beat them up due to your Embarrassment fufu~" Maruta teased Mitsuko as She Blushed on this as well but On the Roof, Slide Shiya was Slightly Frightened as she got the glimpse of getting caught.
'Geh! A-am I safe or not?! Woah... I am fucking Scared...' Shiya Groaned as she sighed and continued her hearing to them and Peeked sharply at them, Maruta got in Kiss with Mitsuko again as she Slid her tongue on her Bottom asking for entrance but Mitsuko was a Blushy Mess and Didn't allow her, Maruta was getting slightly plain by this as she Grabbed Mitsuko's face and tried to Deepened Their Kiss by Opened her mouth using her thumb and Entered in her Mouth.
"Mmahhpph!! Sto—mmph!" Mitsuko struggled to get out but Maruta was pushing her To the tree by grinding her body against her, Mitsuko Flinched as She Felt Maruta's Hand was Trailing up and down on her shaft which was slowly standing but she remembered something off about Maruta as she Slowly grabbed her Shoulders and tired not to Kiss her back.
'I-i can't let her make h-her way he-here, G-gotta stop her!' Mitsuko Huffed in her Kiss As she Shoved Maruta by her Shoulders using her slight force while Panting Heavily with Blushy Face as she looked at Maruta who was having a internal Shocked Face, Mitsuko wiped her mouth along with the small strand of Saliva.
"L-look, it's dangerous here... W-we can be caught easily... L-let's not do it here..." Mitsuko said catching her breath slightly and Looked away with still Blushy Face, Maruta Scoffed.
"Oh? So what? Everyone knows we are literally Engaged and can do whatever the Fuck we want. And you are scared of that or are you trying to saying that You don't like it with me anymore? Huh? Micchan..." Maruta said in her monotone with Emotionless eyes looking directly in Mitsuko's eyes as her words were cold, Mitsuko started feeling the guilt but along with her Confusion as she looked away and Scratched her Neck.
"Why are you making a rackle about this? I never said that I don't like it with you and on top that, It doesn't matter if we are engaged or not, we shouldn't do this in Open space! You should understand that Maruta." Mitsuko said with slight irritated and worried expression at Maruta, Maruta's eyebrows got slightly Knitted as she came closer to her looking up at Mitsuko with her Cold eyes.
"Why you have to be mad about this? Just tell me that we don't have to Fuck outside, Giving me that Attitude of yours, When was the last Time you even got this feeling about me? Always so Busy with your God Damn work!" Maruta started yelling with low Voice at Mitsuko causing her raising her right eyebrow in Disbelief as she Huffed closing her eyes and swayed her Palm on her Face.
"Fuck.... That's Why I don't fucking like this Shitty Omega Side of yours! Every single God Damn Time! If you are that Horny then go Fuck yourself! Always think of Having Sex with me in the wrong situation!" Mitsuko yelled going slightly out of her temper, Maruta opened her eyes in anger as she heard this From Mitsuko as she Stomped In front of Mitsuko Grabbing her Collar, This Made Shiya shocked as she started to sweat.
"Shit!? Why did this turn out like this? T-they are fucking Fighting!" Shiya Gasped to herself.
"You tell me! What is Fucking wrong with you?! Why are you Yelling like Crazy?! I told you the Truth didn't I?! You almost never giva a Fuck about me! Always going Babysitting your Little Sister's Back!" Maruta Yelled Back causing Harumin came in her Matter, Mitsuko Got surprised as she slightly got snapped by this as she Grabbed Maruta's hand releasing her collar from her and Looked at her with slight Anger eyes.
"Maruta, For Fuck's Sake don't bring Harumin into this! I don't like this." Mitsuko said slightly Sternly, Maruta Bit her lower lip as she snatched away her hand from Mitsuko's grip.
"Hah! See? Still worrying about her! Micchan you have changed! You are not the only one who cares about a Little sister! If we hadn't gone out that day, Minami would have been alive today....!!" During her anger Yelling, Maruta said something that she shouldn't as she gasped after realising it but of course, it was late as Mitsuko Froze at her place looking at her Hand with blank stare.
"M-minami... M-my Fault...? Yeah..." Mitsuko Mumbled as she Furrowed Her Eyebrows in anger and Looked at Maruta with her Red blood eyes, Maruta got slightly annoyed by this too as she sighed.
"S-so Give it up Micchan... and I am so—?!!?" Maruta got interrupted by a Sudden fire wave Launched by Mitsuko as she Quickly Dodged it and Quickly Glanced at Mitsuko, who was an anger body.
"Micchan!! Are you out of Fucking your mind?!" Maruta Yelled as she quickly turned into her Aeolus form Disappearing her Feline ears and tail glaring at Mitsuko.
"Yeah I am!" Mitsuko Grunted as she made her Fire gear and Aimed at Maruta as she swayed her hand and Five gears went to Maruta as she Used her Wind Shield and Blow out the Fire Gear glaring at Mitsuko.
"Now you've done it Micchan... Sorry but I'll not hold back for now..." Maruta said with a Smirk, Mitsuko Grinned ready with her Fire blast.
"I won't Either Maruta." Mitsuko said as she got half of her body in her Vampire form.
'If I Defeat her... That will be the End of her Ruthless Omega Side... Which I hate the most!' Mistuko said in her mind with Stern voice and saw Maruta was ready with her Wind Blades and Dashed Towards her with her Speed and Swung them at Mitsuko in the air but she already aimed her defence and Dodged it but the Blades cut some of the trees Behind Mitsuko.