Chapter 44

No One's POV

"Ugh..." Mito groaned as Yui was putting on the bandages on Mito's Wounds, Yui gently held his hand and Rubbed the bruised area with some Medicines as Mito was Huffing.
"Don't worry it'll be okay, you are fucking stronger than me! This is nothing, Deal with it." Yui said in a gentle tone as This Made Mito think for a moment as He Clenched his teeth and Groaned.
"Are you fucking kidding me?... This is so pathetic... You are saying I am Strong? Drop it, Yui." Mito said in his low heavy stern voice with Coldness, Yui shook his head.
"I am saying the Truth Mito! Look at me! I just fucking ran away! You are more stronger than me! You took that shit all on your own! It's not pathetic!" Yui said while slightly raising his voice as Hearing this, Mito remained silent and Sighed and brought out few moments of silence between of them and as the seconds passed, Mito felt guilty about earlier as it was bothering him.
"Yui... I am sorry... I was taking that too seriously..." Mito finally spoke and broke that silence by saying that in a low voice as well in a gentle tone hearing this Yui Smiled and Chuckled as He was done with the bandages and healing herbs, Yui stood up and sat Beside Mito on the bed and looked at him and Slowly gave a Small peck on his lips as He Caressed Mito's face and Patted his head.
"Mito... it's okay to be upset and Angry and let them out, not even slightly I am mad at you." Yui said as He gently grabbed Mito's head and took him to his head and Stroked his Head and Shoulder, Mito felt that really safe and secure as He took only a moment to get Dissolved in it as he slowly closed his eyes.

*Dream*

"Hey you there! Did you made this?" The Young Blonde Alpha said with a Cheeky smile as Mito was sitting on the bench in the park alone under the tree shed and was painting the Scenery in his sketch book as He got slightly uncomfortable seeing Yui In front of him as he looked Away and nodded slowly.
"Y-yes..." Mito said in a very low Voice, Yui tilted his head in slight Confusion as He dropped the ball aside of him and removed his cap and slowly swayed his head in the same tree Shed as Mito as and took a peek under his face as This made Mito more nervous and fidgety.
"U-um... Well.. wha—!" Mito Flinched as He felt the right side of his hair which was hiding his face got lifted from its place as Mito For the first time, He saw Yui's Face with both of his eyes with such a clear view as Yui was giving the Gentle and Sweetest smile to Mito with slight blush on his cheeks as He chuckled.
"Wow! Who knew that your hair portion were hiding such a beautiful face! You shouldn't hide it!" Yui said to Mito with his happy smiley face as For Mito, it was his first hearing this from an Alpha as He got hesitate but got slightly surprised when Yui sat Beside Mito and started to fan himself with his cap.
"P-Please don't sit n-near me..." Mito said with his Timid voice as Yui turned to him and looked at him with confused eyes.
"Huh?!! Why!!? D-do I stink?!" Yui asked in a pure panic way while Sniffing himself as Mito sighed and Looked at Yui with slight Blushy Face and glittered Violet eyes.
"B-because... I-i am an O-omega!" Mito said in slightly raised voice but with his Nervous face as he looked down with Troubled face and sighed.
'I've done it...'
"Hah!? That's it?! I know! Haha!"
"Eh...?" Mito looked at Yui with unbelievable expression as He was kinda Confused, Yui laughed slowly then he Put his hand on Mito's Shoulder and Patted him.
"Do you think I'd hate you for being an Omega? Hah! Impossible. You are too cute and sweet to be hated, You are something hehe~" Yui said with a Cheeky smile and bright face as It Melted Mito's thoughts within a Second as He got dazed in Yui's personality.
'Seriously... Is he really one of those... Monsters... A-alpha?' Mito was in his thoughts but he quickly came back as He felt Yui's hand on his face.
"Don't worry I won't hurt you... Because What will I even get hurting you...?" Yui said in a gentle tone as it was like he read through Mito's mind as It brought a slight smile on Mito's face, he nodded.
"I think... I can believe you..." Mito said as It Made Yui Blush as he scratched his neck with an Awkward Laugh.
"O-oh yeah! What's Your Name?! I am Hitokori or maybe Okogi Yui, as you know different parents and all that shit, Ahaha...~" Yui said with a laugh as Mito giggled as He smiled at Yui.
"I am Aihara Mito... Nice to meet you Yui."