Chapter 47

No One's POV

Yuzu and Mei were panting heavily with red Faces as They were wrapped in each other's arms as Yuzu Stroked Mei's back.
"Hahhh~ how many hours have passed?" Yuzu asked in between her heavy breaths as Mei was silent for the meantime as She sighed and slowly pinched Yuzu's cheek as she slightly whimpered.
"Hugh? Whaatt?" Yuzu Said as Mei slightly got up set her head on Yuzu's Chest and looked at her with her Blushy normal face.
"It's only been an hour..." Mei said in her monotone as She let go off of Yuzu's cheek as her eyes widened.
"Eh?! B-But I am pretty sure we've been fucking for hours! 'Cause you continuously went wild on me!" Yuzu said with a shocked expression as Mei Blushed and looked away.
"I don't know... Shut up." Mei Whispered as Yuzu Chuckled and let out a Sigh as She wrapped her arms around Mei and hugged her to her chest.
"Y-yuzu! You're suffocating me...!" Mei said in her Small Muffled voice as Yuzu laughed and smiled.
"C'mon~ let's stay like this for a little bit more." Yuzu said as Mei was still slightly blushing as she sighed and closed her eyes.
"Fine..." Mei Whispered as rested herself into Yuzu's arms with such a warmth which was really comforting to her and got shrunken in That and their time was really tranquil as Yuzu was having a smiley face with light Pink shades on her cheeks.
'Hahhh this is so soothing...~ I wish we could be like this Fore—'

"Heyyy Yuzu-chan~!!! Guess what!? Today's Dish is Your Special Curry..."
"..."
"!!!??"

Matsuri came in without minding a Knock, the three of them were blanked for a moment as Their brains were taking time to process what just happened now as Yuzu slowly grabbed the pillow nearby.

"KYAAAAA!! Get the Fuck Outta here!!"

*Poof!*

"Mfph! Eh!?"

Matsuri got a face Smashed by the pillow as She got startled by Yuzu's Sudden scream as She got quickly got out of the room and stood behind the door.
"Geez! The Fuck was that for?!" Matsuri yelled from outside as Inside Yuzu was in a Blanket roll with Blushy Face as Mei was there laying down with Blanked face as She sighed.
"You Shameless Fox! Can't you just knock like a normal person?!! Don't you Know what Privacy is?!" Yuzu Yelled back with embarrassed face, Matsuri sighed.

*Bam!*

"Oh Yeah?! Privacy?! It's your fault Fucking in the broad daylight! Would it kill you two to fucking lock the door?! And You're Blaming me?!" Matsuri Yelled as She got her slightly grumpy face and Scoffed.
"Hahh?! We did lock the door....!!" Yuzu slowly paused as She quickly turned to Mei with her Red Blushy Face.
"What?" Mei asked in her monotone as Yuzu got slightly teary.
"You... You locked the door d-didn't you...?" Yuzu asked in low Voice as Mei remained silent then She nodded.
"Oh right, the Ice Melted." Mei said as She got up and took her towel as She went to the Bathroom, leaving Yuzu in stone position as Yuzu Flinched after hearing a chuckle from outside.
"See? Now who's it is?! Ahahaha!" Matsuri said in Teasy tone as She laughed.
"Meiii!!!" Both of them got ready after a Quick shower, Matsuri told them that the meal is ready before leaving as Yuzu was doing her hair as Mei was there on the bed looking at her.
"What do you think Yuzu?" Mei asked as Yuzu Stopped for an instant as she looked at Mei as she tilted her head.
"Hm? About What, Mei?" Yuzu asked, done with hair and sat Next to Mei as she looked at her with doubtful expression.
"T-that I out of nowhere started to Flow the water and the ice thing... How did this happened...!? Yuzu! Turn this way!" In between Mei's talking, She noticed something as She grabbed Yuzu's face and Turned her to her Left as Mei's eyes slightly opened in Surprise.
"Eh? Why? What happened, Mei?!" Yuzu asked as Mei sighed and brought her hand mirror and Placed it upon Yuzu's neck as she saw her mark with normal face but She didn't get it yet.
"Mei~ I know My Mark look good on my neck but What about it?" Yuzu asked as Mei didn't respond to That and slightly passed her a small glare as Yuzu Flinched at this and Awkwardly smiled then Nodded.
"S-sorry..." Yuzu said in a low voice as Mei sighed.
"Look at it clearly, Yuzu." Mei said in her monotone as Yuzu Nodded and stared at Her Mark on the Mirror with a serious expression as after some seconds, Yuzu got what Mei was talking about as She noticed that Mei's Omega sign was covered in Water wave as it was purple in colour, Yuzu just sighed and looked at Mei with a Smile.
"You don't need to sweat it Mei, maybe you're slowly connecting to your Spirit Beast or Gaining new skill, for an Omega for having such a thing isn't a Small talk, right?" Yuzu said as her smile always been the most happy and sweet thing To Mei as She nodded.
"I see... thank you, Yuzu." Mei said with a smile, Yuzu passed back her cheeky smile with a nod.
"Yeah!" Both of them Left their room and went on their way to downstairs as Yuzu was wondering about something as She looked down at Mei with Curious eyes.
"What is it?" Mei asked as She read through Yuzu's stare at her, she Chuckled.
"Well~ I was thinking about what type of animal or specie your Spirit Beast will be, hehe~" Yuzu said with a chuckle as Mei gave it a thought as well as She Smirked and looked up at Yuzu.
"Then you tell me, What'll my spirit Beast is going to be?" Mei asked as Yuzu blushed slightly and started think about it.
"Hm, since Spirit Beast usually come from the person's nature and personality... Uhh, oh! How about a cat?!" Yuzu said with Sparkled eyes as Mei was looking up at Yuzu with her picked eyes.
"... A cat? Huh?" Mei said with a cold flow as Yuzu slightly Trembled with fear.
"A-ah! I'm sorry it's just felt like it hehe..." Yuzu said with a Guilty tone as Mei Giggled.
"Fufu~ I don't hate it Yuzu, I was just imagining my Spirit Beast to be like that, actually it's quite nice." Mei said with a small prace of Smile as Yuzu smiled brightly and Nodded.
"Yep! It'll be really cute and Calm just like you hehe~" Yuzu said with a Cheeky smile as Mei Blushed Slightly and looked away.
"W-we'll see..." Both of them met up with their friends at the dinning table and Were waiting for them as Yuzu Waved to them with a smile.
"Be grateful Yuzucchi~ It's your Spicy Chicken Curry and steak!" Harumin said as Seeing the plates of Various Dishes made Yuzu's mouth watery as she wiped her drool and Gulped, Mitsuko laughed.
"Will you Just stand there, wagging your tail all the time or come and eat with us, Yuzu?" Mitsuko said as She grinned, Yuzu got slightly Confused.
"Eh? Tail?" Yuzu said as She felt her ear Twitched and some fluffyness near her legs as Yuzu quickly turned to look back and saw her Wolf ears and tail.