Chapter 9

No One's POV

"I  am... Okogi Yuzuriha..."

Everyone Gasped Hearing Yuzu's Other Side's name. "Huh... Y-Yuzuriha?" Mei Mumbled to herself. "Yuzucchi's Other Side... is not  some simple Power like others... She is A Whole Person whithout Body but With a Soul! Yuzucchi is Having Two Souls..." Harumi said revealing Yuzu's new Personalities. "Yeah, You are right but How is that even possible? Because Every species's Other Sides are like Their inner Power Sources and with their Training, They are able to balanced their both the sides." Stella said. "Maybe Her Other Side became Unstable and Took Over Yuzu-san?" Ruby Said while fidgeting her Fingers. "No, if we Think Correctly She said She is a Dominant Soul and "Something More". That can be Related to this Too." Maruta said Giving her glasses a Simple Push. 'Something More... Huh...' Mei Thought as She looked Down Because, Still, There are Many things She don't know About Yuzu. "Geez, Okogi Yuzu can Be Troublesome too!" Himeko sighed as She Vanished Her protection wall. "Well, No matter what, My Yuzu-oneechan is Super Cool as always!" Matsuri said with a proud grin. "What is your  relationship With Yuzu?" Mei asked with slight Curiosity. "Oh~? You Must be Yuzu-oneechan's Mate. Nice to meet you, Mei-san. Don't Worry I will Not Take Yuzu-oneechan from you Because We are Childhood Friends." Matsuri said with a Teasing Smile. "Oh, is that so." Mei said Looking back at Yuzu again. "What the Fuck? Are You Fucking Serious!? There aren't any species Who's Other Side have a name or any other Personalities. Are You a Psycho or something haha!" Takiya Laughed Mocking Yuzuriha. Yuzuriha's Wide Smile soon faded as it turns into a Murderous look. "What... The Fuck did you just... call me...?" Yuzuriha said Very deeply. "Are you Deaf?! I said, You are a Psycho Bitch!" Takiya Yelled. Yuzuriha did not do anything but inhaled Heavily. "You Will Shit in your Fucking pants when I will show you How Psycho I can be." Yuzuriha said in her Deadly tone. "Yeah, Sure? We will Fucking See about that!" Takiya Said as A Huge Group of Vultures Came Upon the School Grounds. "Boys, Kidnap all the Chicks, we will Put them in the Dungeon and Have some Fun With Them later~" Takiya said Disgustingly, pointing at the Girls'group. The Vultures Screeched as they opened their Claws to grab the Girls. "Ahhh!! No!! They are going to take us!!" Girls started to Tremble and Screaming. "Ah Shit! Not again!" Himeko Exclaimed as She Try to Built another Protection Wall but that wall Came out weak as Himeko was loosing her Energy too much. 'This is Not Good if I use my Magic too much... It will only become worse... Okay! I will Use My Spirit Beast! I know it's Not the right time but I have no choice!' Himeko Closed her eyes as Her Heart area Begin to Glow light Brown as She summoned her Spirit Beast. An Earth Fairy Came and Let out a Big Hand from the Grounds Grabbing Some of the Vultures and Crumbled them into Pieces. 'Wow Vice President, your Sylph is awesome!' Stella Was impressed Internally. 'This Should be Okay for now...' Suddenly a Big Vulture was Approaching at Himeko at full Speed Opening it's Claws. "Himeko!!/ Vice President!!" Maruta and Mei exclaimed. Himeko Closed her eyes in fear but she Gasped as she felt Some Blood Fell on her face. Himeko quickly Looked up and Yuzuriha was Choking its Throat and was Holding its Heart. "Sorry For Being Late." Yuzuriha Opened The Heart and Drank the Blood from it. "O-Okogi Yuzuriha!" Himeko said in Her Happy-sad Tone with Watery eyes as she was scared. Himeko ran out of Energy as the Wall Disappeared and She Wobbled before Falling but Yuzuriha Caught Her. "Thank You Himeko-san, You have done enough for us. Now you can rest." "Thank you..." Himeko said slowly regaining her Posture. Yuzuriha gave a small smile as she Handed over Himeko to Maruta. "As I said Before, You will See How Psycho I can be." Yuzuriha said Clenching her Teeths while looking Angrily Yet Insanely at Takiya. "Yeah!? Show Me what you got, Bitch!" Takiya Yelled. "Yuzucchi!" Harumin caught her Attention. Yuzuriha's ears Purked up as she  looked at her. "I know You are not her but Still You are also Yuzucchi!" Harumin said with a Cheeky smile. "H-Huh?" Yuzuriha said in Confusion. Harumin Looked at everyone besides Yuzuriha, she Gave a Nod to them, they all Understood her as They all Looked at Yuzuriha with a Determined expression. "Kill Them!"  Yuzuriha's Wide Smile came back as She Chuckled sweetly. "Yuzu, You are really Lucky, That You have These Friends and Mate haha!" Yuzuriha Mumbled to herself.