Chapter 8

No One's POV

Mei Slowly Woke Up While Groaning. 'Why My Body Hurts so much?' She Instantly remembered What Happened Last night, She looked Down, She was Naked, Her body Was covered with Hickeys. She got a little Panicked But soon Relaxed Seeing Yuzu By her Side. She was Also Naked But Her back was Covered with Tons of Scratching And Nails Marks. She Blushed Knowing That She did That. Yuzu Slowly Rolled, Opened Her Eyes and Smiled. "Good Morning Mei, Why are you up so Early?" Yuzu asked Getting Up, looking at her. "G-Good Morning, I-I am Sorry Yuzu... I didn't Meant to Do it Before Our Marriage." "Mei!? Why are You Apologizing? It's alright! I didn't Mark You or Knot You." Yuzu Said Calming Her down. "It's Just That You got see My Lustful Side, Yesterday when we were Coming Back My Emotions... My Jealousy Took over me... And It Turned Into My Lust for you." Mei said Looking Down With Watery eyes. Yuzu Pulled Mei into Her most Gentle Hug while Rubbing her Head. "Mei... I am really glad that I get To see Your Side That Got Jealous Over me... Your Emotions Tells me that You Love Me, Rather it's your lust or Desire, I am Happy That It's Because of Me." Mei Got Blushed really Hard Hearing these Words. Yuzu Cupped Mei's Face "I Love Your All Sides Mei." Yuzu said as She Booped Their Nose together. Mei Blushed as She Holds Yuzu's Hand. "I Love You Too Yuzu..." Mei said Smiling knowing that She Fell in Love with the Right Person as She gave a Gentle Peck on Yuzu's Cheek. Yuzu Chuckled as She glanced at the Clock it was 6:00. "Let's Wash Ourselves up, We Got School Today, I don't Want My Student Council President to be late for School, Hehe~" Yuzu said a Cheeky smile as Got Up. Mei Giggled "Back at you, Yuzu." Both Went to the Bathroom. After getting a Nice and Comfy Shower Together. They Changed into Their Uniforms. Yuzu Made Breakfast and Bento for her and Mei. "Mei, Does anyone Know About Your This Side besides your Parents?" Yuzu asked Taking bite of her food. "Well, Only Himeko Know about This." Mei said sipping her Tea. "Oh, Are you Two Childhood friends?" Yuzu asked Finished Her Breakfast. "Yes Certainly, But How did you know about this?" Mei asked, Also Finished Her Breakfast. "She Calls You With A cute Nickname outside of Student Council." Yuzu said with a Grin While doing the Dishes. Mei Blushed Slightly As Get up and Packing Her Bag. She Got a Bit Surprised as Yuzu Slowly Wrapped Her hands around her waist from back, Nibbling on her Sensitive Ears. "Mei, Did I hurt You down There? are you feeling any pain?" Mei Blushed "N-No, I am Okay. Don't Worry. But First... I-is your Back okay?" Mei Stuttered, Yuzu Nibbles Her neck "Yeah, Don't worry about that, I am Fine." Yuzu said Gently. "W-we Should get going... I don't want to be late." Mei said Hiding her Blush. Yuzu Kissed Mei's Cheek before Letting Go as She nodded. They Both Went Out Holding Hands. They both passed Their Time By Laughing and Talking About Stuffs. 'She Really Cares about Me... Gosh! I Love her... So Much...' Mei Thought as She was Really Happy To Have Yuzu By her Side. On their way to school, They Found Himeko Standing near a Tree. She Saw Mei and Yuzu Coming together with Holding Hands. Himeko Rushed to them. "Wha-?! Okogi Yuzu! Whay are you Coming Together With Mei-Mei! Also Holding Hands?!" Himeko Yelled at Yuzu. "Woah... Chill Himeko-san. I am Just Having a Comfy Morning Walk with my Future Mate." Yuzu said While Playing with Her Curls. "What? Mate? What is she you talking about Mei-Mei!? And Please don't touch my Hair!" Himeko asked, Slapping away Yuzu's Hand. Mei Sighed seeing These Two fighting. "Yes, it's true. Sorry I Didn't tell you Himeko... We will be getting Married." Mei said in her monotone. "Ehhh!?!?" Himeko Exclaimed. "Ahaha! Don't Worry Himeko-san, I will Not Take your Precious Best Friends Time." Yuzu Said while Laughing at Himeko's Reaction as She patted Himeko's Head. "You Better Not! And If You Make Mei-Mei sad, I will Not Forgive You!!!" Himeko Pouted glaring at her. Yuzu Nodded. 'Heh, This Little Bear is Cute.' Suddenly Yuzu Felt a Chill, She Cought Mei Giving her a Cold Glare. She immediately pulled away her Hand from Himeko's Head. 'Oops... I gotta Stop Flirting with Other Girls...' Yuzu Nervously Thought But To Calm Mei Down She Sweetly Winked at Her. This worked on Mei as She Quickly advert her eyes While Blushing. 'No matter how Cold you are, Believe me, She is Cute as Always hehe~' They Reached at School Gate as They saw Stella And Harumin were Waiting For Yuzu. "Hey Yuzucchi!/Yuzu!" They Both said to Yuzu. "Good Morning both of You." Yuzu Said Giving High five to Them. While Mei and Himeko went To The Student Council office and Greeted Maruta. "Hey, Do we Have P.E period Today?" Yuzu asked Them. "Nope ~ and I am Glad." Harumin said. "But Why Yuzu?" Stella asked. "It's Just That I didn't Get to Complete my Daily Routine in the morning." Yuzu said Feeling A little Sad as she didn't get to move Her Body that much. "You woke up late?" Stella Asked. "Kinda." Yuzu said. "Do you really Love Exercising That Much?" Harumin asked with a Tiring face. "Yes, Very Much." Yuzu Said with a Grin. Yuzu felt a small Tap on her shoulder as She Turned around, Looked down and smile. "Good Morning, Ruby-san." Yuzu said with a calm voice. "G-Good Morning, Yuzu-san..." Ruby said as Started walking with Them. Everything was Going Peaceful.*Badump* Suddenly Yuzu felt a Throb inside her Chest As Started Panting Heavily. "Y-Yuzucchi! Are you okay?!" Harumi said. "Yuzu?!/Yuzu-san?!" Stella and Ruby Exclaimed as they Turned around, saw Yuzu like this. 'Its Fucking Strange... Hah...~ It's not Mei's Pheromones... Geh!!... Where is It Coming from?' Yuzu Was panting very Heavily as She Hold her Chest tightly. "Yuzu Did you Take your Medicines?" Stella asked with Concern. "S-shit... Hah...~ I forgot... to take it..." 'How Careless of me!' Yuzu started searching her medicines in her bag. She Found it and Took it out. "Ah..! I Foun-"