CHAPTER 11

HELLO!!!! AFTER  A LONG TIME!!!

PLEASE READ PREVIOUS CHAPTER IF YOU MISSED THE FLOW.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would love some inline comments😌

Next day

They played first ODI vs Eng

England won the toss and choose to bat first .The English batsman were smashing the balls to boundary and wickets are not falling easily  so it was getting really hard for india .

It was 48 over and England score was 401-5 .Bowlers are disappointed and not understanding what to do .It was during over break

MS went near yuvi  to talk ....

Yuvi: Haa tell what should we do now?

MS:That i should ask you.

Yuvi: What?

MS: Yaa...did you get any idea about what to do about sakshi?

Yuvi: WTF!! Is this the time to think about that?! First think about match! Listen if they score more than 410 im not talking to you forget about helping.ok?!

MS: Ok...

India bowled their last two overs and wrapped england score to 409-8 with help of MS's suggestions.

MS was completely after Yuvi during 2nd innings when India was batting.He was after him even they both were on field to bat.

It was 48.3 over and 20 runs were remaining. Yuvi was hitting hard ,MS was also palying  well.

Now 10 runs and 3 balls were remaining.

Yuvi was quite nervous about the match so he came near mahi to discuss about what to do.

Yuvi: Mahi listen....what should we do now ?? Any idea??

MS:Im thinking about an idea seriously from morning but im not getting anything how to please her..

Yuvi: Her? What are you talking about?!

MS: Sakshi.

Yuvi : Arghhh!!!!! You are dead today .......listen i know how to win this match, you just rotate the strike to me..ok?

MS:Ok (and he rotated the stike to yuvi )

Yuvi hits two 6's in last 2 balls and made india win the match. 

In Dressing Room:

Yuvi was so angry ....dada came near him

Dada:What happened yuvi..why are you angry??

Yuvi:Ask that idiot!!(pointing towards mahi)

Dada:Mahi what did you do?

MS: I didn't do anything..

Yuvi:Dont Lie......your dead !!!

Dada:Yuvi!!! calm down and tell me what did he do..

Yuvi told everything what  all happened.......And now everyone are looking at MS

MS:Wohhh actually dada i tried a lot not think of anything but.....

Dada: Uff!! Everyone first of all well played today.....and mahi if this repeats again the punishment will be severe..understood? Now you leave the room mahi...

MS: OK dada...(He left the room and rest all are still in the room)

Dada:What should we do with mahi?!

Dravid: Making him get his girl back..

Dada: But how???

Dravid : Think......All of us for awhile should stop thinking about matches and start making strategies for them to reunite...

Dada:Yaa you are right....he will be normal only if they reunite......right now more than the matches ,mahi is important....if he will be like this it will effect his game and also the team as he is the captain..

Dravid:  Yes....now lets just go and sleep we will think about this matter tomorrow.

All:Yaa lets go..

Everybody went to their rooms....

All are in yuvi's room sleeping where ever and  how ever they want......everyone are pretending like sleeping but they are actually thinking about ideas...

Yuvi:Why i cant stop thinking for this idiot!!

MS:Because you care for me and love me alot..

Yuvi:Was that audible?

MS:Yes! ( and he hugged him)

Yuvi:Yeahh!! get lost...im here not getting sleep because of you and above that now you are clinging to me!!

MS:No im not leaving you.......and sorry for today,i promise i wont repeat it again..

Yuvi:Haaa ok ok...but leave me!!

MS:NO!!

Yuvi tried hard to get MS off him but he failed....so he gave up and slept like that and mahi slept hugging his best friend.......and others also slept by adoring their bromance and smiling in themselves...

(So yah this is it for today...hope you liked it...)

Let's see what happens next...

Ignore any grammatical mistakes

Please vote and comment

Love,
Sreya💙