CHAPTER 5

Hey guys!!!
Wish you all a  merry Christmas!!!
Long time no see....I know I am late because of my semester exams and projects. Sorry ..I'll try to be regular and read previous chapters if you have lost the continuity.

Voice:Its ok you can tell them.

Everyone turned around to see their MS standing near the door.MS came into the room and sat beside yuvi.

Mahi: They are my family now and as I know everything about them even they should know everything about me.In a family we shouldn't have any secrets.

Yuvi:Haa you are right. But are you comfortable sharing this matter?

Virat: Mahi bhai you tell us if you feel like telling .I agree we all want to know the matter but only if you are comfortable.

Mahi:I'm ok sharing the story with you people but I'm scared .

Virat: For what are you scared mahi bhai ?

Mahi: That ...maybe after telling my past you will hate me and maybe I'll  fall down in all of you people's eyes .

Kuldeep:Never!! You will always be our hero and we all love you forever no matter what.

All: Yes mahi bahi we love you always.

Mahi:ok I'll tell you my past.

So here is my next update.
I know it's bit small but next one will be long.
Next chapter will be flashback story of  mahi -sakshi.
Do vote and comment..
Love,
Sreya💕