CHAPTER 12

HELLO EVERYONE!!!! AFTER A LONG TIME!!

Next day,

Mahi:Please dada tell me what should I do??

Dada:Mahi first concentrate on tomorrow's match.

Mahi:Match ka mein deklunga,but Sakshi ko kaise manana hai??

Yuvi:Sochne do........Ithna easy nahi hai.

Mahi:Haa...lekin kaise...

All:SOCHNE DO!!

Mahi:Sorry...

Just then virat gets a call.

Virat:Haa yaa....Come to Room no 802 .

He cuts the call.

Mahi:Call kiska tha?

Virat:My manager Ri.....

Mahi:Oh ok ok....

Mahi cut him off in the middle as he is now busy thinking about Sakshi.Others also didn't mind as they were also thinking  about  ideas to pacify Sakshi .

Few minutes later someone knocked the door.Jaddu was near the door so he opened it.

Jaddu:Hello!! Apko kaun chahiye.

Person:Woh virat...

Virat(from backside):Jaddu woh mera manager hai ,andar ane de.

Jaddu:Oh ok.Please come in.

So the manager came in.Everyone's attention slowly diverted towards the new manager except Rohit's as he was thinking about a idea deeply closing his while eyes resting on the bed.

Virat: Everyone meet my new manager Ritika !!!

Rohit just got up with a jerk and sat straight looking at the person with a shocked face.

Ro:Ritika...(in a low  voice)

So Virat's new manager is our pretty Ritika Sajdeh !!!

Virat:She is Ritika Sajdeh my new manager .Yuvi pa you already know her

Yuvi:Ofcourse meri behan hai  afterall!!

Yuvi went and hugged her .

Yuvi:Kaisi ho?

Ritika:Bahut acha bhai app? After so long!!

Yuvi:I'm fine .So good to see you my behna.

Virat:Rohit you also  know her right? Ritika?

Ro:Haa..woh..haa...

Ritika:Yaa I know him.I was his manager for a short while.

Virat:Yaa in starting of his career right?!So you are already friends.

Ritika:No!! We had only professional relationship.We aren't that close to be called friends.

Rohit didn't react but everyone can see disappointment/guilt in his face.

Virat:Oh ok.

Ritika:So anyway  I came here for your signatures in some documents.Here are they.

Ritika explained him everything and Virat signed the documents.

Virat: Anything else?

Ritika:Hmm nothing much ,if I have anything I'll let you know.

Virat:Ok

Ritika:Then fine .I'll leave now.

Virat:Wait for sometime and have something.

Ritika:No.Some other time .I have some works.

Virat:Fine.

Ritika stood up and was walking .There was a ball on the floor and she stepped on it without seeing.She lost her balance and fell on Rohit who is sitting on a bean bag infront of her.

She fell so hard on Ro that he also fell down on the floor from bean bag along with her.

Due to the sudden and hard fall they didn't get balance and both their lips touched (quite filmy right? 😂)

Everyone stood there shocked seeing what happened.Where as our Rohika are lost in eachother .

But Ritika was the first on to realise what happened and tried to get up but couldn't as rohit was holding her tightly.

Mahi was the first one to come out of the shock so he immediately went near rohit ans shook him bringing him out of his lala land.

Both rohit and Ritika got up feeling embarrassed.All were looking at them as if they saw some ghost or as if all jaddu's fake stories are becoming true.

Ritika excused herself and left the place hurriedly.

Virat:Ro!!! What was that?!!

Ro:Wohh....

Jinks:It's not only the incident happened now .I'm observing you from the time she came here ,you are acting weird.Tell us what is it Ro!!

Ro:Hehe nothing...

Dravid:ROHIT SHARMA....

He looked around the room and saw everyone  giving him scary looks,he gulped down.

Ro:Ok I'll tell .

Dada:Yes please tell.

Ro: Actually we were in a secret relationship but broke up later.

All:What?!!

That's it for now!!!Don't know when I'll update again but will try to update soon 🥺

I know it's a short update that too after long time . I'm sorry .I'm not able update because of my busy schedule.Hope you people understand.🥺🤧

Thanks for reading

Ignore grammatical mistakes

Do vote and comment

Love
Sreya 💙