CHAPTER 10

Hello.After a long time🙂 (read previous chapter if u missed the continuation 🙃)

Next day

A man came running to yuvi's room and started banging on the door or can say literally breaking the door to open.Yuvi who was sleeping got up with a jerk and thought someone is trying to break his door. So he climbed off from his bed and came hurriedly to the door to open hoping it shouldn't be dada or rahul bhai because it is almost time for practice session and he dont want to get scoldings.And when he finally opened his door the person standing in front of the door was so busy banging that he didn't realised it's already opened and he was about to punch yuvi's face but yuvi hold that person's fist with his hand and saved his face from getting hit.

Yuvi:MAHI!!!!!!WTF ARE U DOING ???

Mahi:FINALLY!!!! I was calling you from 2 hours and knocking on your door from an hour now and you were are not lifting your stupid phone or opening your door!!Kya kar raha ta tu andar itne dher...

Yuvi :Haaa....woh shiela ki jawani bacha raha tha aur beech mein munni badnam horahiti toh usko bhi bachaya .

Mahi:Hein????Kya baat kar raha hai tu??

Yuvi:Toh kya ???? I was sleeping what else I'll do?

Mahi:I'm calling you from morning like a mad u were sleeping here??

Yuvi:Morning ??? What was the time when you started calling me??

Mahi:Hmm....subh 3 O'clock se .

Yuvi :3 is not morning its midnight .

Mahi:Whatever you should lift my phone.....its something important I wanted to discuss with you.

Yuvi: ok ,now tell  me what us that important thing.

Mahi:So did you think about any plan on how to get sakshi back??

Yuvi:MR.MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI DID U DISTURB MY PRECIOUS SLEEP TO ASK THIS.....??? 

Mahi:Haa...kyu??

Yuvi:Really mahi??? I'll just ...arghhhh..

Dada(coming in):What are you both fighting for early in the morning ???

Yuvi:Because of this idiot.

Dada: What happened this time??

Yuvi : That..*and told what happened *

Dada looked at mahi who was standing there with a puppy face which ofcourse melted dada.

Dada:Leave it yuvi.....he is hurt so he wanted someone that's it...

Yuvi:Dada really???? Why dont you scold him ever ... when it's his fault-

Dada:No fault nothing .....both of you come to ground quickly...hammy is going to give you both punishment for sure..*and he left*

Yuvi:Definitely you did  some black magic on everyone....now let me just get ready and we will go down......again I should face a punishment just because of you *and he went into washroom to get ready*

After coming to ground...

Dravid:Why you both are late???

Yuvi:Woh ....

Dravid:No excuses  you both are 10 minutes late now go and run around the ground 10 times

Yuvi:WHAT?!!

Dravid:I dont want to hear anything.

Yuvi looked towards dada and he said sorry I can't do anything when its jammy.So having no choice they started running and yuvi cursing his dear friend who was reason for the punishment.

After punishment they came and took a break and started practicing.

*While going toward their rooms*

Yuvi:Mr.MSD listen to me carefully....you won't call me or ask me anything about the plan until I myself come and discuss without you...got it???

Mahi:Okay!!!

Yuvi:If you did na...I won't help you at all ever.Bye . I'm gonna sleep dont disturb me.

Mahi:Hmm*with sad puppy face*

And they went to their respective rooms.

That's it for today..
Hope you people liked  it.
Ignore grammatical mistakes if any
Please vote and comment.

Love
Sreya💜