CHAPTER 9

(Flashback ends , back to present)

V: Mahi bhai you are kidding right?

Mahi: No Cheeku it's true.

Ro: I just can't believe ....Oh god!!

Jinks:Like seriously ? Mahi bhai doing some mistake ! Its next to impossible .

Jassi:No my mahi bhai is always perfect . It's just because of that girl.

All:Yaa true.

Mahi: Are u all  not angry or ashamed of me?

All:No!

Mahi: Really? I mean why? I thought u all will become mad after knowing my past with sakshi.

V: We getting mad at you? Never.Also dont worry we will bring back our bhabhi soon.

Ro: Common bhai everyone do mistakes at some point .You dont worry we are with you.

Jaddu:Ha bhai dont worry .Everyone living thing on this planet do mistakes .Even the horses in jamnagar..

All:NO! PLZ STOP IT!

Jaddu:Ok I'll ,just dont shout.

Knock ..knock..someone knocked the door

Mahi: Yes plz come in.

Dada and Dravid:Thank you.Did we disturb you ?

Mahi:Dadi and jammy bhai why both of you are acting so formal?

Dada:Dont call me dadi.

Mahi: Hehe..I'll not.

Dada:Ok just leave it .If you people are finished with your talkings go and sleep it's already 11 PM  , you have a match tomorrow and also early morning practice session at 5:30AM.

Ro:Ahhh...why early morning ?

Dada:So when will you practice after the match? Just do what is said.

Yuvi:Dada you yourself never woke up early so dont tell him.

Dada:But I was better then you and also I never been late to practise sessions unlike you.

Ro: Ok whatever ,Im going to my room to sleep.Oh god I have only 6 hours time to sleep .(and ran to his room in lightining speed tpo sleep)

Dravid :Haha he is too obsessed with his sleep just like you dada.

Dada:Huh..whatever.Now just everybody go to their rooms.Good night.

Dravid:Yes guys good night..

I know it's a bit short and sorry if it's boring .Its just a kind of filler .

Plz ignore grammatical mistakes if any

Do vote and comment

Stay safe.

Love,
Sreya 💕