CHAPTER 8

Flashback continuation ...

Jiya:Mahi I'm going out.

Mahi:Where?

Jiya: Woh...For shopping with my friend.

Mahi:Ok .

5 mins after she left ,one person entered  the house and mahi was shock seeing that person.Its was jiya's husband rajesh.

Mahi:Rajesh!

Rajesh:Mahi tum se urgent baat karni hai mujhe.

Mahi:Kya hai?

Rajesh: Listen, jiya is just blackmailing you ,woh tumse pyaar nahi karti sirf tumhare paisa or naam se pyaar karti hai.

Mahi:Lekin woh aise kyu karegi?

Rajesh:Because she is a bloody gold digger.

Mahi:Tum usko pasand nahi karte ho toh use kush dekhna bhi pasand  nahi karte ho.Issliye tum mujhse uss ke bare mein galat bol rahe ho na?

Rajesh:I know u will not believe me .So to prove that she is cheating you the same way she cheated me u should come with me.

Mahi:Where?

Rajesh:Plz ek baar meri baat suno, everything will get clear..plz.

Mahi:Teek hai chal.

Rajesh takes mahi near a house.

Mahi:This is jiya's parents house na?But why did u bring me here?

Rajesh:She said to you na that her parents aren't talking to her after her in laws thrown her out of the house.

Mahi:Haa toh?

Rajesh:Toh kya ? Just come with me I'll show you magic.

They were standing behind a window of the house.

Mahi:Now what?

Rajesh: Carefully see inside and tell me if jiya is there?

Mahi :Why she will bhi there?

Rajesh:Ek baar dekh.

Mahi :ok.

Mahi slowly and carefully sees inside the house and get shocked seeing jiya there talking with her parents happily.

Mahi:Jiya andar hai ,par how?

Rajesh:I said u na magic.

Mahi:Arey plz mazak mat kar aur bata.

Rajesh:So u remember what all I said u while coming here do that.Just act as if u got know everthing about her.Woh bohot try kare gi convince karne ki but dont listen and make her afraid then she will say all truth by herself.

Mahi:If she is proved innocent I'll kill u.

Rajesh:Ok definitely,first u go.

He goes inside the house ,hiya and her parents are shocked to see him there?

Mahi does a wonderful acting to which she gets scared tells him all the truth of her blackmailing him,lying about her in laws and husband,how she and her parents made a plan to trap him for money and everything.

Mahi:Really? I just can't believe.

Rajesh:But u should believe.I said u right she is blackmailing you.

Mahi hugs him and says thanks.

Mahi:Thanks yaar agar tum nahi hote toh uski sach mere  samne kabhi nahi athi.

Rajesh:Its ok yaar .Akhir dost kisliye hote.

Mahi:Yaa,now just come we will leave .I'm so angry that I dont know what I'll do if  I stay here even for a minute.

So they leave to mahi's house.

Mahi:I just can't believe that she stoop so low.Im ashamed that once I loved her.

Rajesh:Its ok,just forget everything.

Mahi:Hmm.But tumhe Kaise pata woh mere pass ayi hai and she blackmailed me?

Rajesh: Actually we didn't have a good marriage happy,we were never happy. I mean I wasn't happy, she was happy as she is  getting luxurious life for which she married me.You know why she left you and married me?

Mahi:No.

Rajesh:Because of money.I completed my studies by then and I was doing a business in which I earned so much money and at that time u were sitting at home without any work as u were not selected to india team .She thought u will be like that only forever she said you and my parents two different stories and married me for money and left u because u had no money.

Mahi:What? But I didn't have money even when she was in a relationship with me?

Rajesh:But in college days u were a star everyone believed u will become famous one day ,so even she did.

Mahi:So she came to me now because I'm famous?But why she came after so long? I mean I'm famous from pretty long time na so why now?

Rajesh:Because we were in USA all this years and she got a problem with her passport and she  was not allowed to leave country for 5 years.When it got cleared now and also my company is in losses she came running to you by making a plan as soon as she came to India.

Mahi:Uff! Whatever leave about her .

So they talked about some random things for a while and rajesh left after sometime.

He then thought of calling sakshi and tell her all the truth and also that he only loves her forever.But he couldn't get a chance to talk to her as she blocked his number and even she stopped using that number.After that he was so depressed and it has also affecting his game.But,due to yuvi he came out of depression but since that day to till now I.e., 8 years he lived no day without thinking about her.

A/n: In previous chapters I mentioned that they broke up  5 years back but I'm changing it to 7 years now.

So flashback ends here.

Tell me how is it.

Do vote and comment.

Ignore grammatical errors.

Love,
Sreya💕