CHAPTER 7

Mahi starts saying his past.

(Flashback)

Mahi and Sakshi were friends since their childhood.Although sakshi is 2 years younger than mahi she some how became his friend(actually his lady love which he realised lately).When sakshi was in her 6th class she left  Ranchi and moved to Assam because of her dad's job transfer.Later when she was in her degree final year she came to ranchi for the first time in all this years .She was so excited to meet her mahi after such a long time,although they  talked with eachother over phone literally every day in all this years.She was waiting for him in a xyz place (their fav and secret place which no one knows),he came from behind and closed her eyes.

S:Sakshi, M:Mahi

S:Mahi!!

He removes his hand and come infront of her .She just hugged him as tightly as possible and he reciprocated it back.After five minutes they came out of the hug.

M:Kaisi ho?

S:Awesome ...oh god mujhe believe nahi  ho raha hai ki  like i'm actually seeing you after 8 years .

M:Believe toh apko karna hi hai .

Again she hugs for a minute as she was so happy to see him.They talked about their childhood days and other random stuff for a while.

S:Mahi how is she?

M:Who?

S:your gf  jiya.

M:Don't know.

S:Huh! u don't know about your gf ? wait did guys fight?

M:Actually, the thing is she isn't my gf anymore.

S:What? are u serious?

M:Yaa .

S:But how and when? U didn't even tell me.

M:Sorry yaar  in last 1 year i was busy with my work i didn't get time to tell u all this.

S:Ya we hardly spoke to eachother in this 1 year ,even when we spoke the talk didn't last for even 2 mins. So,when did u breakup with her?

M:  It has been 1 year  that she got married.

S: How ?

M: She said that her parents blackmailed her so she didn't have any other choice.

S:Oh no.Who is that guy she is married to and  is she in ranchi  now?

M:U remember that guy Rajesh my  playtime friend she is married  to him and they left to delhi after 2 days of their marriage.

S:Ok

She stayed their for 15 days and left to her place as she had some classes.After she went away both of them realised how much they love each other and proposed (ofcourse sakshi did it first as mahi is not so good in this things)they used to meet whenever possible ,either he going to her place or she coming to his place.When she was in her final year of MBA she came to ranchi to meet him and left to mumbai where she is studying now,promising him that she will come back to him soon .

Sakshi:Mahi I'll miss you so much..but dont worry ill be back soon by that even you will be free from cricket...ok bye now I should leave . I love you .

Mahi: love you too and I'll miss you so much.Ok bye.

She hugs him for one last time and leaves.

I'm actually rushing this flashback part because I want to write more of present day story which is main ,this flashback is just a fillup for their love story.I'll mostly end this flashback part with hardly 1 or 2 chapters and I will start writing main story.

Did u guys like it ?

Ignore grammatical errors if any.

Do vote and comment .

Love,
Sreya💕