Master Baker 2

AN: Here's an actual update hehehehe. If you haven't read my announcement yet, please spare some time reading it. It would mean A LOT.

Anyways, enjoy. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Such a good kitten you are." Sounds of a deep husky voice praises him. A rough yet warm hand runs from Arthit's back down to the already reddened globes due to the numerous spanking. Arthit could feel his body shiver in delight, though muffled by the gag ball, he moans loud when the rough hand spanks his ass once again.

"Such a pretty little slut. Did you come here just to get your ass abused?" Kongpob asks and spanks another time. Almost making Arthit come.

The older male goes in front of the pale boy. Removing the gag ball. Letting the younger male relax his jaw.

FLASHBACK

Arthit readies his art materials and work place. Having the whole house to himself, he had his own painting studio on one of the rooms inside the small but warm house.

Meeting the baker surely did wonders to him. The moment he and Rome got back from buying groceries (and well, inviting the friendly neighborhood baker to come and fuck him before dinner) he went straight to his studio right after placing down the groceries he bought earlier.

Turning on the built in speakers on the room, he smiles when he saw a particular playlist—a sexual playlist that somehow fit the mood— he had made then chuckles a little when The Hills by The Weeknd started playing. The painter couldn't help himself from vibing and do some body rolls and grinding here and there whilst painting. He knows it isn't okay to be lusting over someone you've literally just met but the baker was really just some eye candy you wouldn't want to miss.

Using a chisel and a small paint brush, the young painter was making a figure portrait that somehow potrayed the man he had come to admire earlier. Trying his best to get and portray the strong aura the man had. Putting in every detail he could remember. From the prominent jaw lime, handsome face, the jet black hair, strong body figure, chest and biceps that were showing from the lose tank top he was wearing.

He doesn't know why, but hearing the commanding voice of the older male made him feel things. Something he never thought would come to him. Especially now. It was like Kongpob casted a spell on him and called for him to submit.

As time passes and more details were being added to his painting. The higher the tension he felt. He imagines what would it feel like to be man handled and dominated by the older male. Would it feel amazing?

Having a collection of toys for himself, when he realised vanilla really just wasn't for him. He would go on dates but the problem was he's never found the right person to 'claim' him. And now, he think he just did. His friends always thought he was the most innocent, but they didn't know Arthit was actually the 'naughtiest' among them.

Being the son of well known people, it wouldn't be okay if the rest of the world knew about his sexual escapades. Right? His parents would disown him.

Hours passed, he didn't even notice when the sun started to set. When Arthit saw the orange light from the window, he put down his paint brush and palette. Admiring the work he had made. The light from the sun complimenting the honey toned skin of the man in his portrait. He smiles, feeling contented and decides to clean up.

After cleaning his workplace and setting his painting to dry, he checks the time and sees that it was already evening. The sun was gone from the sky and it was time to cook for dinner. Arthit took a shower and cleaned himself up.

Comfortably wearing shorts that went way above his knees, he came down to his kitchen and wore his apron to start cooking dinner.

Arthit was about to plate the food he made but was surprised when someone rang his bell from outside. A little confused, he shouts for the person to wait then goes to his door. Totally forgetting what he was currently wearing.