NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ

Hi bbs,

Im putting this announcement here since this is my current active story. These are a line of announcements regarding the books im editing and are about to publish:

1) I'll be pulling out Dates and make it an individual book since most of you guys voted for turtle. I'll unpublish the ones here and move it to the other book, probably tomorrow or once i finish my goddamned physics papers. (i love physics but fck WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE SO MUCH?)

2) I'm publishing a new oneshot collection! Someone actually requested this but I was also actually planning on making this one because I noticed that most of the stories here in NSLS we mostly only have Top!Kongpob/Singto. So for all the Top!Arthit/Krist enthusiasts out there! Here's a oneshot/short story collection for you.

3) I'm honestly exhausted of writing smut. Though I love it when it goes hot and steamy. But really, thinking and planning of how an intimate scene goes without repeating scenes I've already used in the past is tiring. Especially since its mostly based on romance. It used to be easy wheb I first started writing, but the more I write, the more plots I create, the harder it is to plan. Idk yet what I'm going to do with this problem of mine, like how I'm going to resolve it.

4) I have TWO new stories in store but are still in the making. Like I'm still planning the main plot and how it's going to flow. But stay tuned <3

5) BTW, if you havent checked it out yet. I have another story entitled ADDICTED: NICOTINE. It's my first shot on writing and I hope you enjoy/enjoyed it. I'm currently writing the Epilogue I promised. Ngl, thinking of how Im going to make that epilogue flow out is hard. Like no joke.

Here are the links:

BETWEEN ME AND YOU (top!arthit/krist)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/262505756-between-me-and-you

Dates

https://www.wattpad.com/story/262507668-dates

ADDICTED: NICOTINE

https://www.wattpad.com/story/235371888-addicted-nicotine