Eyes that twinkle (end)

"Explain after you fuck me."

Krist whispers against Singto's ear despite knowing the truth already. What? He was horny and definitely did not want blue balls.

Singto flips their position. It was amazing how the towel did not even budge from its position on Singto's waist. Did he glue that on? Krist asks inside his mind.

The older male lowers his head down, his warm breath fanning against the pale skin under him. Krist shudders when Singto decides to blow on his ear and lick it. Two can play this game.

"Are you sure?" Singto asks dangerously against Krist's ear, a hand caressing the well toned abs up to the younger male's nipple. Tugging on it lightly, Krist almost purrs as the older male continues to lick on his neck. Krist switches their position again, him on top of the senior.

"I'm sure. Why? Are you scared?" Krist provokes, causing the older male to smirk and put a hand on his cheek. Krist's knee dangerously grinding against the hard shaft under the towel.

"Ohh I'm not scared. Just so you know I won't hold back anymore."

Krist chuckles, his lips running on Singto's chest leaving a trail of kisses.

"Sure old man, don't push yourself."

Singto groans and flips them again, he stands up and makes Krist sit on the bed. He holds on Krist's neck and caress it making Krist purr. 

The latter tugs on the towel wrapping around Singto and pulls it down, the erect cock saluting like a proud soldier. His eyes twinkling at the sight. Of course he's seen the senior naked before, but now that it was this up close, he realized how huge it was and how beautiful it can be. He trails a vein with his nail and smirks.

"You seem excited." Krist says before placing a hand on the crown and squeezing it lightly. Singto groans, his eyes attentively watching the younger male open his mouth to bring out his tongue. 

"Fuck."Singto curses when the wet muscle meets his cock, a glint of lust and desire present on Krist's doe eyes that's looking up at him. Through the lust lidded eyes, he saw how they were sparkling. And to Singto, they looked perfect.

 A triumphant smile thrown off when the senior groans in delight when he put the head inside his mouth and suck.

The older male hisses when Krist brings out his teeth and purposely uses it on his shaft. The soft lips deliciously wrapping around his member like a bar of ice cream. Lewd sounds produced from bobbing and sucking, it was music. Krist takes Singto further down his throat, the older male moans deep.

Not having enough, Singto pulls out of the warm mouth, the corner of his eyes twitching in lust when Krist takes it in his hand to place a kiss on the tip. Going down, he ravishes the plump red lips and warm mouth to his heart's content. Krist opens his mouth and lets the older male do as he pleases. 

Letting go breathless, Singto goes down, nibbling and licking on the tempting nubs on the pale chest. A free hand tugging on the boxers of the younger male, Krist squirms, Singto had his lips and tongue on the sensitive skin under Krist's ear.

Singto pushes Krist on the bed and flips him to make him lie on his stomach, raising the soft ass and slowly removes the small piece of clothing off Krist's legs. Running a hand on the soft globes, he playfully smacks it, the light sting making Krist moan. The senior kneels behind Krist, his large hands spreading Krist open revealing the puckered hole.

"Mmmh P'Sing" Krist moans when he feels a lick from the insides of his thighs up to his entrance. Singto grabs the strawberry flavoured lube from the bed and applies a hefty amount on his hand and fingers.