Flower Boy: end

"Yes."

Nervous. Kongpob shifts to his side, an elbow supporting himself. His head lowering down, slowly. Gently placing his free hand on Arthit's cheek. He sees Arthit's brown eyes close slowly, and so he did the same.

Pecking on the soft lips first, testing the waters. Kongpob shifts closer to the other boy, kissing him.

Arthit tilted to the side giving the other more access. And as if on instinct, he places one hand on the back of Kongpob's head and another on the hard chest.

Both not knowing if they're doing things right. But for them, it felt good.

Hearts beat erratically, the room temperature rising as they kept on going. Kongpob nibbles on the pale boy's lips, a soft moan escaping from them.

"Mmhh Kong" Arthit moans, they both pull away. Trying to catch their breaths that seemed to have suddenly become a hard thing to do.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry." the taller male apologizes, face worried and eyes looking sad. Arthit smiles at him fondly, caressing the tan male's cheek with his thumb.

"No. I'm not hurt. It's just.." Inching his face closer until his lips meet the other boy's.

"Don't stop."

Kongpob smiles and continues. He can feel Arthit push him back, switching their position until the said boy was basically sitting on his stomach. The tan male continues to supprt himself with one arm while the other was busy playing with Arthit's hair.

Arthit scoots back and sit on Kongpob's crotch. The erection growing and feeling even more obvious with every passing second.

Kongpob slips in a hand under his shirt. The touch of his hand making Arthit feel like he caught fire. Bare and hot. He pulls on Arthit's shirt. Breaking their kiss. Their eyes staring deep into each other as the young man pulls up Arthit's shirt. The milky fair skin almost glowing under the light of the lampshade. Placing both hands on Arthit's chest, sliding them down to either sides softly before leaning down and placing a tender kiss over Arthit's heart.

"I like you." Kongpob confesses, his voice and eyes showing how sincere he was.

"I know." Arthit replies, eyes looking anywhere but Kongpob's face. The burn on his cheeks spreading to his neck and ears. He bites on his lower lip before continuing.

"I like you too." Kongpob smiles wide from the reply.

"So we're together-together now right? Boyfriends?" he asks with excitement. Arthit smiles and acts like he's thinking deep.

"Hmm.. Let me see..." he speaks. Kongpob looks at him expectantly. Seeing this, Arthit playfully hits om his shoulder and smiles wide.

"Of course. Duh." he says laughing.

Kongpob laughs along and then rests his forehead on Arthit's then rubbing their noses together. The other boy giggling at the adorable action.

The taller male pulls away again. Pecking Arthit on the lips first before speaking again.

"Would you like to continue?" he asks the other boy who nods his head and answers.

"Yes. And I want you to.. uhm.." biting on his lower lip, Arthit's blush spreads on his chest. Head casted down.

"To?" Kongpob curiously tilts his head to the side, trying to find Arthit's eyes.

"I want you to top." Arthit squints his eyes and his hands holding on to Kongpob's shoulder. Waiting for any form of reaction from the other. Confused when he doesn't. Opening one eye, he sees Kongpob's concerned expression. Kongpob holds on to Arthit's sides, caressing them with his thumbs as he thought to himself and then looking at Arthit straight in the eyes. "Are you sure? It might be painful. I don't want to hurt you.