8 Brothers And A Wedding (2)

Playful hands run over the strong thigh causing Singto's breath to hitch.

"Are you sure?" Singto asks, his voice dangerously low. Krist puts his hands over the older male's crotch, groping on it before holding and unbuckling the belt of Singto's jeans.

The older male finds a shady spot on the road and parks at the side. Twisting and adjusting himself to give the pale boy better access. As Krist's hands does its handiwork, one hand removing his seatbelt and anothet opens Singto's jeans, pulling out the semi hard cock which he jerks and strokes.

"Hello there" Krist sing songs before licking his lips, eyes seductively staring at the older male whose own eyes has somehow turned a shade darker. Lust taking over their bodies.

"What a naughty kitten." Singto says as he watches Krist lower his head to lick on the head of Singto's dick, causing him to groan.

"Only for you" Krist says before opening his mouth wide and taking in the hard shaft. Taking his time on sucking and pleasuring the older male. When suddenly his phone starts ringing. Singto sighs as Krist lets go of his cock with a pop but continues to jerk it with his soft hands.

Answering the phone call with his free hand and putting ot on loud speaker.

Krist: "Hello? P'Tay?"

Tay: "Nong, when are you arriving? It's already pass lunch. I thought you were joining us?"

Krist: "I'm sorry phi, but we got stuck on traffic on our way out of the city.

Krist looks at his side and sees Singto's tensing expression, clearly enjoying the service he's receiving.

Krist: "We just made a stop to buy some... Milk and nuts."

The younger male smirks and speeds up his pumping causing the other to groan.

Tay: "Where's that fiancé of yours anyway? Let me talk to him."

Hearing the request, Singto's eyes enlarge in surprise while Krist cleared his throat.

"Tell him I'm outside." Singto whispers, a moan almost slipping out when Krist sped up with jerking his shaft more. A mischievous smile stuck on his face. Singto gives off a begging look at his fiancé because he doesn't want to have bad first impressions with his brother in law, especially from the eldest among them.

Krist: "He's outside the car buying nuts phi. We'll probably be there in thirty. Okay?"

Krist says with a sweet tone, smiling at his lover who was sweating despite the AC being on full blast. He licks his lips as he watched Singto's lust filled orbs.

Tay: "Okay. Just drive carefully okay Nong?"

Krist: "Yes phi. See you."

Ending the call and putting the phone down, Krist pulls Singto's upper body towards his and slams their mouths together. His other hand still busy with jerking off his lover's member.

"Fuck Krist." Singto cusses im between their kiss as he feels the familiar euphoric high build uo inside of him.

The younger male pulls away and lowers his head back down to Singto's pulsating member. Licking it from base to tip first before taking the whole thing in. Deep throating Singto without even gagging.

Singto moans and praises his fiancé's skills. Throwing his back, he warns Krist that he was close and the younger male only sped up more wuth his bobbing.

"Ugghh Krist" the tan man moans, releasing his load inside of Krist's warm mouth.

The sticky white liquid shooting inside his mouth and throat. Krist makes sure non of the seeds go to waste, lapping and licking on the long shaft clean.