Larry

A/N- Smut warning.

--

I'd always had a thing for magic. Not the 'I'll cast a spell on you' thing but more like 'I can make you disappear' type. I love the idea of things being moved with your mind, and I love seeing it done. Especially when the magician was cute, and when he would get so intense that he would sweat. At times like these, I would often find myself rushing home to jerk off. But lately, the magicians weren't really cute, they were unshaven and greasy. None the less, I was always going to magic shows. I had, already, been to several hundred in my life. The tricks never got old, they never tired me. It was always like I'd seen it for the first time.

When I finally arrived at my job, a small place called the Pizza Cafe, my co-worker and best friend, Niall, was at my side with a smile so large it must have hurt him. Niall was the reason why I had a job. His uncle Liam needed a fill in, so Niall talked and talked until Liam decided to shut him up by hiring me.

"What's up Niall?" I asked as we continued to walk towards the back of the shop so I could change into my uniform.

"Look at this! Oh man, you're gonna love this!" He basically threw a piece of paper I hadn't realized he was holding into my hands. "There's a new magician in town and damn, does he look good. You're gonna like him. Look at the picture Lou! Look at it!" He exclaimed, looking between me and the paper.

"Niall! Louis! Get to work, will you? Plan this outing out later." Liam said, appearing at the door.

"Sorry uncle Li." Niall said, skipping away. Literally skipping. Liam shook his head, mumbling something about Niall being too happy for his own good, before walking out of the room. After I finished changing, I walked to the cash register and began to set up my station. I was nearly finished before a couple of guys walked in. One had black hair styled in a quiff with brown eyes, and upon closer inspection, I could see that he was well built and very intimidating, tattoos littering his body. The other boy had brown curls sweeping across his stunning green eyes, and he was very tall and well built. Not like his friend over there, But close.

"Hello! Welcome to the Pizza Cafe! My name is Louis. What would you like?" I greeted them with my rehearsed greeting.

"Oh shit. Lou!" Niall harshly whispered.

"We'll just have your most popular pizza." The black haired boy said.

"Alright, and for you sir?" I asked, looking over at the taller boy. He opened his mouth, only to be cut off.

"Louis!" Niall tried again.

"He'll have the same." I looked over at him, green eyes meeting blue, and he slowly nodded his head.

"Okay then. That'll be twelve fifty, please."

"Twelve fifty for two pizzas? That's outrageous! Do you know who he is?!" The black haired boy yelled, furiously slamming his closed fists over the counter.

"No. Should I?" I asked, jumping back when he slammed his fists on the counter again.

"This is Harry Styles! He makes more in on day than you can make in a fucking year!"

"Then twelve fifty shouldn't be a problem," I said, turning toward Niall to hand him the order.

"Look at the paper, Lou," Niall hissed, ducking back into the kitchen. I reached into the pocket where I put the flyer he'd given me earlier, unfolding it and looking it over. There, right in the middle of paper, was a picture of the curly haired boy. The picture didn't do him justice, he looked so much better in person. However, just because he was a someone, didn't mean I could give him deals on our pizza. Johnny Depp could walk in and he'd still have to pay full price.