Larry

*Warning. This story contains homophobic slurs.

And smut.
--

Another kick was landed on my stomach. "I told ya not to fuckin' stare at me, ya blimey rat!" He yelled, his think Scottish accent making it even harder to understand him through the yelling of the people surrounding us.

"Oof!" I managed to let out when his converse connected with my stomach again.

"Fuckin' say somethin'!" How could I? He barely left me with air, and God knows I'd rather breathe than waste my breath trying to talk to the lights of his kind. The kind that, an hour ago, was my friend. The kind that actually kissed me, then when someone caught him, he made it seem like it was me that was trying to come on to him, even though I'm dating someone. Have been for-

"What the fuck?!" Oh, there he is. Louis. My Louis. "Ed! Get away from him!"

"He kissed me, the lil' bi-"

"I didn't ask for an explanation! Get away from Harry!" He yelled, the fury so obvious in his voice that I didn't even have to see him to know that he was clenching his fists and grinding his teeth like he so often does when he gets mad. Slowly, very slowly, Ed shuffled away. "Everybody leave." He seethed. "Everybody except for Ed." Feet quickly left, no one bothered to try to defend Ed.

"What? Why?"

"Because we're gonna have a little chat, me and you."

"But he-" I saw his feet turn towards me. "kissed me!" His accent was clearer now that he wasn't angry. He sounded like himself.

"Harry, babe. Are you okay?" Louis whispered, suddenly near me. I couldn't see him, so he was probably behind me.

"Louis, I didn't- he kissed-" a black converse hit me again, effectively forcing the breath out of me. There was suddenly a loud thud, and I hoped to God that Louis wasn't the one being attacked. I twisted my head around, searching for Louis, before immediately regretting it. There was a sharp pain in my neck and oh my god it hurt. But I had to make sure Louis was okay. When I finally spotted them, relief washed over me when I saw Louis had Ed pinned to the ground.

"-I will personally hunt you down and fucking kill you. Don't spread any God damn lies about him, we all know you've wanted to fuck him since the ninth grade, but guess what? He's been mine- mine- since eight grade. So don't you dare make a move on him again. Don't look at him. Don't touch him. Don't even fucking think about him." He growled. I knew he'd take care of me. He always does, right when I needed him, but not in the way I wanted him to. Would I ever be able to tell him?

"Lou." I choked out. "Lou, I need you!" I managed louder when he didn't hear me. This time, he whipped his head around and basically jumped off of Ed and ran to me.

"Harry, oh god, Harry. My Harry. Hazza, baby." He whispered soothingly, picking up my head and resting it on his lap. "Harry, baby, are you okay?"

"Lou, t-take me to y-your house?" I timidly asked. He nodded his head, throwing my bag over his shoulder.

"Can you walk or should I carry you?" He asked, extending out his hand to help me up. I nodded my head, grabbing his hand. I managed to get up and lean against Louis as we slowly walked towards his car. "Careful now. love." He whispered, helping me into the passenger seat. After he was sure I was okay, he walked over to the drivers side and hopped in.

"Th-thank you Lou." I stuttered out as we drove to his house.

"Don't thank me. I'm just doing what any human would do." He chuckled. "Plus, I am your boyfriend, right? I'm supposed to give you what you want as well as what you need." But that's the thing. You can't give me what I need because you'll think I'm a freak. I don't want you to look at me like I'm a freak. "Harry? Are you alright?"