Larry

Lucas Tomlinson was, without a doubt, the most beautiful boy in our school. He had dark brown hair and these eyes that seemed to switch colors almost everyday. He always worse these tight skinny jeans that framed his eyes in the most amazing way and his shirts were always a little too small. But he never paid me any attention. No, I was dork Harry Styles. Dorky and nerdy and the new student, and nowhere near his level. But that didn't stop me. 

"Lucas?" I asked in a confident voice.

"Yes?" He said without looking up from his phone. 

"I was uh, I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date. Like, with me." 

"Sorry. Not my type." He said, typing away. 

"What? Seriously? You don't even know me." He sighed, finally looking up at me.

"You're right, but I have a very.. peculiar type. Alright?"

"Like what?" I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Like, bad boy. Black clothes, tattoos, combat boots, a freaking bad ass motorcycle. That type of thing. Not a poetic genius who just moved here." He sent me a small smile, patting me on the back as he walked pass me. I pulled out my phone, calling my best friend Zayn. If Lucas wanted bad ass, I'd give him bad ass.

--

Monday morning came around and it was time for me to go to school. Smirking in the mirror at my new look, I walked out my door and hopped on my new ride; a motorcycle. Zayn had shown up all the way New York to help me. He styled my hair and gave me a whole new wardrobe. Black pants and black shirts, scuffed up combat boots and even gave me a few new tattoos- which hurt like hell but it was worth it. As soon as I pulled into the parking lot, all eyes were on me. 

"Who's the new kid?" Someone asked.

"Where'd he come from?" Asked another.

"Is that Harry?" I sent a wink to the guy that asked this, causing his face to turn red. I walked into my first class and sat down. It was math, which was something that I was good at, even without paying attention. So I didn't. I didn't even pretend to pay attention like I normally would. Before I knew it, the bell was ringing and I was on my way to second period. All I had to do was get through lunch, then third period. Fourth period was the one class I shared with Lucas. Second period was PE, something that bad boys apparently didn't do, so I skipped. I walked towards the restroom closes to the lunch room, sitting on the counter and tracing over one of my tattoos, a few sparrows, and sighed. 

I changed everything for this boy. I changed my looks, my transportation, my attitude, and I put permanent ink on my body. What if he doesn't even notice me-

"Harry?" I heard someone gasp. I looked up and smirked at the image in front of me. It was Lucas. "Holy shit, is that really you?" 

"Oh, hey Lucas." I said simply, looking back down at my tattoos. 

"What have you done to yourself?" He whispered.

"What? Do you not like it?" I asked, slightly panicked. I did this all for him. Just him.

"Jesus no, I love it. I just- it's so different. You're so different. Are those tattoos? Fuck, you got tattoos?" He breathed, getting closer to me. I shrugged, still tracing the tattoo. I wanted to treat him like he'd treated me. "Harry. look at me." I looked at him, slightly raising an eyebrow. "Oh shit, you're fucking attractive." I chuckled at him, looking back down, but not because I was still getting back at him, because I didn't want him to see the way I was blushing. I couldn't blow this bad boy thing by blushing like an idiot. Not after everything I've done. "Harry, I said look at me." He demanded, voice lower than it was before.