Larry

It was the last month of summer break and Harry, the classic nerd who had no social life, one friend, and has never been kissed before, was making his way to a party. He wasn't going to the party to get wasted and high, he was going because his best mate, Louis, was very wasted and very high, and was in no condition to drive. Honestly, if it had been anyone else in the world, Harry would've said no when he answered the phone at nearly two in the morning, but it was Louis. He could never say no to Louis. 

"Louis?" Harry shouted when he walked through the door of the famous Zayn, who was the reason Louis was shit-faced in the first place. "Loui, where are you?" 

"Harry? Why the fuck are you here?" Zayn slurred when he saw a still sleepy looking Harry walking around. Harry hadn't bothered to change when he made his way over to the party, he was still in a dark grey tank-top with a pair of loose-fitting sweats on. 

"Have you seen Lou? He called me and said he needed a ride home," Harry mumbled. Zayn use to be Louis' best mate, until Harry came along at least. Louis was the typical bad-boy with tattoos and piercing and a taste for drugs and beer and parties. Harry still isn't quite sure why he and Louis are best mates, but he doesn't mind. 

"Would you stop treating him like a baby? He's a grown man! You're nothing but a nerd, a nerd who's at the bottom of the food chain! You're nothing to him. Nothing but a late night booty-call and a ride whenever he needs one! You should just stay out of his life, because he's a lot better without you being around!" Zayn yelled, causing Harry to flinch. 

"Zaaaaynnnnieeee!" A deep voice shouted. "Zanie, have you seen Hazza? He's m-my ride home," Louis slurred, swaying as he stood next to the darker lad. 

"Hey Lou," Harry breathed, trying to hold back tears. "Let's uh, let's go," he huffed, not waiting for Louis to reply, and didn't even make sure he was following him as he turned around and left the party, leaving the music and the bad things in the house. He hopped into his truck and started the engine, waiting for Louis. A few minutes later, Louis was slowly making his was towards the truck. He might have been wasted and fucked up right now, but he knew there was something wrong with Harry. Honestly, that boy couldn't hide anything from Louis, not that he hardly ever tried to. 

"Hazza? What's wrong with you?" He asked once he settled into the passenger seat. Harry grumbled in response and began driving. "Where are we goin'?" Harry normally took Louis to his house when he got like this so he could be there if he got sick or needed anything, but they were driving towards Louis' house. 

"I'm taking you home then I'm going back to bed," Harry said sternly. His voice cracked in the middle of the sentence, letting Louis know that Harry was close to crying. 

"Pull over." 

"No. I-I'm fine. I just wanna take you home."

The rest of the ride was silent, only the occasional sniff coming from Harry. If Louis weren't shit faced right now, he would be holding Harry and whispering comforting words into the younger boys hair. But he's beyond shit faced at the moment. He's never been more drunk or more high in his life, and it was all because of the curly haired lad next to him. Lately, ever since Harry finally told Louis he was gay, he was all Louis could think about; the way his plump lips moved when he talked, the way his eyes lit up when he smiled. It was honestly the cutest thing in the world whenever Harry blushed. In order to try to hide his new feelings, he drank. And drank. And drank some more until it all went away.